We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

PLEASE Diablo, Help us!

Mb

For God's sake! All those retards just signing up on the forums to make a kazillion request threads! Can't you do something that people can only open a topic when having more then 100 posts or something? This is just rediculous and damn annoying! It actually pisses me off that people don't just read.

I'm not the only one thinking about it like this, so HELP! :D:thumbsup:

( +1 if you agree! :D )

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For God's sake! All those retards just signing up on the forums to make a kazillion request threads! Can't you do something that people can only open a topic when having more then 100 posts or something? This is just rediculous and damn annoying! It actually pisses me off that people don't just read.

I'm not the only one thinking about it like this, so HELP! :D:thumbsup:

( +1 if you agree! :D )

They'll just go and post somewhere else ... if one section is "limited"

Iced can no longer protect them :D
You're seriously not continuing that one are you?! Re-read what I said and you'll realise it wasn't just because they were new.

Also, we have a floor in this plan, we have quite a few members opening threads because they cant find a various part of the island, or their TDU has broken. Therefore by limiting, they will be annoyed that it wont be a quick fix for them.

But then again they could just post into a thread for new members who want TDU fixes ... like a troubleshooting section / thread Diablo mentioned a while ago ...

Guest RB26DETT

hmmm. if you enforce that rule of having x number of posts before making a thread, then new members can't make intro threads anymore. unless there's a way to allow creating threads in the intro section only.

Why dont you just put it so you must have X number of posts to be able to enter the "Mod" request forum in the first place?, that means you dont have to worry about what iced said in his last post

Seriously, Limited New Members to only a few forums will not work, it will in the end stop people from joining.

Why dont you just put it so you must have X number of posts to be able to enter the "Mod" request forum in the first place?, that means you dont have to worry about what iced said in his last post
Then people, as they are, will post requests in other parts - TDU:PC, Exterior Mods, Sound Mods etc. Then, if the whole Mod Section is "limited", then people will post in the TDU:PC section, if that is blocked then people wont be able to post for help. :cry:

:ill: :cry: Ahhhh my brain !!!!

Good job it's not really my decision as I wouldn't know what to do! :twisted:

Then people, as they are, will post requests in other parts - TDU:PC, Exterior Mods, Sound Mods etc. Then, if the whole Mod Section is "limited", then people will post in the TDU:PC section, if that is blocked then people wont be able to post for help. :cry:

:ill: :cry: Ahhhh my brain !!!!

Good job it's not really my decision as I wouldn't know what to do! :twisted:

Your a moderator of the Mod section Iced, If they Post where they arent meant to then Delete the Topic, but, if they are posting in the Mod request Forum then you can see why they are getting confused when the threads are getting Deleted

Another thing you could do is put a notice at the top of the forum saying Please do not make a request until you have 25 posts, that works.

You will probably never be able to fully stop people making a request in the wrong forum, but you can always put more help out to make them request in the right forum...

Your a moderator of the Mod section Iced, If they Post where they arent meant to then Delete the Topic, but, if they are posting in the Mod request Forum then you can see why they are getting confused when the threads are getting Deleted

Another thing you could do is put a notice at the top of the forum saying Please do not make a request until you have 25 posts, that works.

You will probably never be able to fully stop people making a request in the wrong forum, but you can always put more help out to make them request in the right forum...

Right, just incase you're confussed there's no request "forum" as such. There's a request "thread" which is where I have been moving people's threads to ... I will continue to do it. However I cannot mov the one which is outside the "Mod Shop" (Within TDU:PC) because my powers don't streach that far. I also can't put notices up, that can only be done by a full moderator. So at the moment, all I can do is ask people to post in the request thread and merge the threads.