We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

BasBas2004: Audi R8 [v1.4]

BasBas2004

Mod Edit: Do NOT Swear, again, Thanks.

Man, are you serious? :D But, it's gotta get done, so i made a pic 5mins ago with DIFFERENT place (front of my office) and REAR as you asked, only for YOU! :D

But please, this is an R8 TDU topic, not an"investigator topic" :D

so, here is the pic you asked:

Like now we know its urs? Make another pic with a piece of paper with TDUcentral written on it and the case is closen and I will apologise if so.

(Sorry for going offtopic again)

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH guys leave him alone!! Seriously I know about 4 people who can live TDU in real life and they still play the game because they can do things in game they can't do in real life. If it is his car and tbh I believe it is due to the fact the pics he posted are in different locations and he is not getting completely snappy or spouting off other cars he owns plus try searching for White Audi R8 pics, you won't find any of the pics he posted.

So please yes I know people on the internet lie and unfortunately when real owners do appear they always have to go through a bunch of prove it's but even if they are lying or they are genuine (which shows up faster than them being found out) what does it matter to this topic?! It's about making a decent looking replica of an Audi R8 in TDU, if anyone can provide intimate shots of the car in question to help make the most accurate possible then why bother about such trivial things as to if someone is lying or not.

Lighten up guys and Redokee if that car is yours which I believe it is, nice one and all the best! One note though, please refrain from swearing in your posts, we don't like it here due to the age group of our visitors. Thanks! :D

Man, are you serious? :D But, it's gotta get done, so i made a pic 5mins ago with DIFFERENT place (front of my office) and REAR as you asked, only for YOU! :D

But please, this is an R8 TDU topic, not an"investigator topic" :D

so, here is the pic you asked:

cheers :)

I'm covinced....

...and the end to this conversation

As already mentioned, currently there are great difficulties. The hard disk on which, among other things, the R8 was, went damaged. BasBas she just tries to repair, we can only hope that it even goes further ....

If we can save the R8, it will eventually go very quickly. BasBas now knows how to Polys more (than allowed) gets into the game ...

Today - there was a problem...big problem...BasBas' HDD crashed, now the repairing needs 7 hours....we all can only hope, that the r8 is undamaged.........

But, there's a good news too: BasBas find out a trick, to get more poly's than allowed into the game, so if the r8 is ok there not many problems, to get it to tdu then...

sorry for my bad english now...it's late...the brain is turned off :D:D:D

:O BasBas always breaks through something amazing xD

First the Veyron, then the Size limit, this guy HAS to be a genius :D

So now like I said before in another post..LONG LIVE BASBAS'S COMP!!! :P

• 2 weeks later...
LOl impressive car :P

As are most of the mods!

But is there and interior Beta version coming?

Because that would just about be the best car!

It has an interior, with a working speedometer. If you would like an interior, you should try making on yourself - modding is hard work, don't take it for granted.

-Leadfoot

• 2 weeks later...
;107753']It has an interior, with a working speedometer. If you would like an interior, you should try making on yourself - modding is hard work, don't take it for granted.

-Leadfoot

I agree, as i said in another thread, i got all the modding tools and tried it, but i didnt succeed much!

(N)

:sulk: