We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

BasBas2004: Audi R8 [v1.4]

BasBas2004

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is nothing new about the R8!

Only thing new is that BasBas other cars are now too at his page!

The R8 Version is still the same!

Ich hab ja auch nicht geschrieben, das es News vom R8 gibt, sondern das die Website umgebaut wird ;).

I have not even written, which makes it news of R8, but the site is rebuilt ;).

It should have replaced the A4 Touring Car, unless thats not in the PC version... one of the RUF's, but thats just my opinion, the A4 Touring Car sucks compared to the R8, you can Rename it to the R8, with A Class, decent stats for it, same dealer, it will be perfect =D

Tool, Djey and BasBas *and any other modders i have missed* are awesome!

If i wanted to make a request about a mod, were should i post it :S

Because everytime i try to access the Request page it says internet explorer cannot display the web page :S

*Thanks!*

Wow, what an update this day!

I have to say, you really cought my attention to this topic again, but if there is no update's, i quess it was just a kick to get this topic a live again.. too bad ;)

I really hope there comes an update one of these days

I agree.. People its just a website update nothing to do with the R8 so don't worry about it.

--

Bad news:

Like i said "Ive half done the R8" well unfortunately i got struck by a corrupt file, i didn't have a back up.

Good news: Im teaming up with 'Thescotthishspotter' again (we may even be a small team hopefully) and we will be working on the R8 all over again, this time though it will contain details just like the Porsche Carrera GT we have done. If you look at the detail on that then the R8 will just be the same including rims if the Porsche rims work *Check thread*. Myself and 'thescottishspotter' have a good eye for details so i can promise you it will be great. :)

SO MAN!

CAN'T YOU READ???????

READ THE COMPLETE NEWS, THEN YOU WILL UNDERSTAND .......

OMG! :mad:

I agree with Leadfoot unfortunately. Yes, please keep us up to date on BasBas' modding, however please don't keep on posting saying there's updates, when the update is there's 'no news' and also if you're updating a section of the site. I spoke to BasBas and he kind of said it's not a website run by him, you just ask him things on MSN and TeamSpeak, so I'm not sure if the 'BasBas2004's Official Modding Site' statement is correct.

Yes, feel free to do it once in a while, but not every day. Please! It's getting boring thinking there's an update to the Audi R8, when there isn't.

E: If you really really really want to tell us about constant updates, make a seperate thread in the Mod Section. As the website updates aren't related to the Auid R8 in anyway ...

Sorry but i don't understand you all now! :(

I asked BasBas to make a site for him, he answered with "yes". So I made a site! I asked him for a name, he didn't knew one. "BasBas Modding Crew'" was my idea; so I asked BasBas and he said the name is okay.

You can't see the update currently, because it isn published. I said I made a website update, and I post this as a atachment on a post...

On the new website will be more cars (from BasBas & Tool). I asked both, both allowed me.

I don't want litigant with anybody....but I make this website not for me, but for all who love TDU (like me).

If you don't want a Car-Database Website, which have the permissions directly from the creators, say it to me. So I'm going to delete this stuff and all is fine...

My english is very bad, so I hope you can understand this....

Sorry but i don't understand you all now! :(

I asked BasBas to make a site for him, he answered with "yes". So I made a site! I asked him for a name, he didn't knew one. "BasBas Modding Crew'" was my idea; so I asked BasBas and he said the name is okay.

You can't see the update currently, because it isn published. I said I made a website update, and I post this as a atachment on a post...

On the new website will be more cars (from BasBas & Tool). I asked both, both allowed me.

I don't want litigant with anybody....but I make this website not for me, but for all who love TDU (like me).

If you don't want a Car-Database Website, which have the permissions directly from the creators, say it to me. So I'm going to delete this stuff and all is fine...

My english is very bad, so I hope you can understand this....

We're not complaining that the site is there. The problem is that you keeping posting updates on the actual site, when we all think it's an update on the Audi R8.

If you want to keep us up-to-date on the website updates, please make a new thread here - http://forum.turboduck.net/forumdisplay.php?f=51 - as it will save confussion.