We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Lancer Evo X

MM166

IMO the Evo VI TME or Evo V is the best Evo, such an aggressive looking car with amazing performance and an equally impressive exhaust note. True Rally car experience those things!

TMEEvo VI all the way, I love that car. Its was the 3rd car I bought on GT3 and what a buy it was.

IMO the Evo VI TME or Evo V is the best Evo, such an aggressive looking car with amazing performance and an equally impressive exhaust note. True Rally car experience those things!

Yeah, you're right, the Evo VI T.M.E. is the best Evo made imo, last year at JapShow at Santa Pod they had about 40 Evo VI T.M.E.'s in the Evo club.

And Leadfoot, a RESPECTED ENEMY???? If i wasn't smart enough to know a huge, endless arguement would arise if i took you up on that i would slap you to Leeds.

EDIT: Unless you meant respected by Subaru owners.

I will do this. But give me time, it will be my second mod. It won´t go as fast as from other modders. I also won´t model it by my own but download or export it from another game. Please give me technical data for this car so that i know which one i will replace.

eruanno

You know tool is apparently making the Evo X? Nothing wrong with 2 versions, but you might want to choose a different car perhaps? But if you still want to do the EVO X, we all respect the decision =]

oh right, so i dont need to make it and i wont do ;)

tools mods are better:thumbsup:

its enough to do one car that he already does ;) (perhaps i will open a thread later...:p)