We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831 & T3hReaper: Car Projects Thread

T3hReaper91

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about NO!! i have more important things to spend money on & i don't have a credit card. Sure i do want the megapack but like i said i don't have a credit card & i'm not signing up for one just to buy the megapack.

just ask freddieGdude he gave me a free link for the mega pack and it works

How about NO!! i have more important things to spend money on & i don't have a credit card. Sure i do want the megapack but like i said i don't have a credit card & i'm not signing up for one just to buy the megapack.

If you don't have money for that, don't play. Simple.

These are not good reasons for complaining.

Ooooooh! So because i don't have enough money i should stop playing games altogether. Thank you good sir where would i be without your wisdom. *sigh*

Have some maturity. I've seen 10 year olds behave better...

And no one's going to feel sorry for you. Sure if anyone else without the megapack needs to check if it'll work on non megapack cars, wait till its out.. ;\

Also can i make something clear.. to end this conversation.

I says 'Megapack only' cause some cars are going on megapack cars, not every single megapack car is going to be replaced, just about 2 if the most..

--------------------------'

I have to stop the Lamboghini at the moment cause Atari left a bug into the model mesh, basbas is going to tell me later how to fix it so in the mean time ill do another car.

Have some maturity. I've seen 10 year olds behave better...

And no one's going to feel sorry for you. Sure if anyone else without the megapack needs to check if it'll work on non megapack cars, wait till its out.. ;\

I'm mature. I'm just dead tired of people using the excuse "Oh well if you don't have have it then buy it" JEE DON'T YA THINK IF I COULD BUY IT THEN I BLOODY WELL WOULD OF BOUGHT IT A LONG TIME TIME AGO!!! but no that logic dosn't seem to sink in.

I don't want people to feel sorry for me i just want them to think before they say something stupid.

(Sorry for the rant im not in the best frame of mind at the moment)

Guest RB26DETT

i'm with ya shadow. i couldn't buy the megapack as well before when it came out even if i had the cash, i didn't have the means of paying for it.

Im not working on any cars im working on something else that comes with my car pack, which is pretty good to have in a car pack. :D Except im not saying what it is till its done.

Some people already know but 'SHHHHHH!!!' about it..

-------------

Also ive added car number 20! i think this car is sexy! :thumbsup:

Matt88;104837']You could just stick a Lamborghini logo on the Alfa GT rims for those...;)

EDIT: Like this,

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z245/matt88sco/TDU%20Pics/20080922114049.jpg

That car looks SWEET with that set of rims! :thumbsup: Nice colour too! :thumbsup:

We are only missing a SuperLeggera with the spoiler now! :D BTW, Nice work tool :thumbsup:

:oook: I may need testers after all.. The low poly model i use for far distance instead of wheels disappearing. Is abit too low poly but i cant find my custom cars driving around to view this.

Dont PM me or ask if you can be a tester cause im still thinking about it, if i did do it ill be picking people myself. :)

------

On a update the S2000 is going great as planned. :thumbsup: