We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831 & T3hReaper: Car Projects Thread

T3hReaper91

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i have been doing all models all at the same time really.. But yes i am starting to do that but its good releasing photos for people of new cars. :D I cant help myself.

I enjoy putting cars into TDU and either teasing people or showing them off. Its been my dream even since age of 13 to convert or import cars into a game. ;)

Lookie what i found!

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p140/race_invader/norm.jpg

In the background i swear that green logo says (Land Rover) I also found weather icons.. :D

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I having issues (Size wise) with reventon.

=-------------------------=

Options:

1: Replace the murcielago still, but have missing parts on the revention

2: Replace a different car without working (Doors, Windows)

3: Replace the Lamborghini Countach 25 Anniversary with working (doors,windows) but have a crap performance

4: Dont do the reventon till i find out a better way to replace the murcielago with working everything.

=--------------------------------------------=

Choose but do not tell me other ways.. Cause they are my only options.

Umm.. Thats pretty stupid.. No offense. I would never do that to my cars... Anyways ill do number 4 like most people are saying. Ill just talk to other modders and see if i can do something about it.

----------------------

Btw can someone help me out with this problem? Cause i need this in order to get something working and be complete etc ;)

How do i go about changing the logo in the bubble thingy?:lol: I have edited the rest but cant find where this logo is at.

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p140/race_invader/Untitled-3-2.jpg

Cheers.

Lookie what i found!

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p140/race_invader/norm.jpg

In the background i swear that green logo says (Land Rover) I also found weather icons.. :D

wow is the mazda dealer somewhere in game? or something you found and put in/replaced yourself?

perhaps the logos are the same used in the overhead map? i forget where they are i'll do some digging tomorrow if i have time, been awhile since i've done any graphics modding

Lookie what i found!

I having issues (Size wise) with reventon.

=-------------------------=

Options:

1: Replace the murcielago still, but have missing parts on the revention

2: Replace a different car without working (Doors, Windows)

3: Replace the Lamborghini Countach 25 Anniversary with working (doors,windows) but have a crap performance

4: Dont do the reventon till i find out a better way to replace the murcielago with working everything.

=--------------------------------------------=

Choose but do not tell me other ways.. Cause they are my only options.

Why do you not convert the reventon on the Countach File, And use after that the TDU MAP Tool to enlarge the file size from the Murcielago Coupe to the of the COuntach.

I just enlarged the Mercedes CLK GTR Audio File to the size of the Mercedes SL65 AMG one and everything works very easy... In face this MAP Tool using was VERY easy, onces you found out the file Ids or # ids.

I could help you on this part. or Djey as he made the tool.

Ok i know in frontend>allres>logotexturepage>logos_brands.2db contains the logo images, whether these are for the map only or are used for the dealership bubbles as well i'm not sure. i'll have to test it sometime today. in the mean time i'll see what's in the high res section as well

edit* nope looks like these are just the map logos, good to know though. in the meantime i'll keep digging

sorry i've been on and off the computer all day. ok in the logotexturepage.bnk there are two logo.2db files, these are the only logos i've found in the game.

icons_map,2db which contains all the map logos including car brands, and the initial one i mentioned logos_brands.2db which contains larger logos, only car brands. so they may indeed be the bubble logos.

the only reason i didn't think they were is because there aren't any of the indepenent.vintage. etc logos. so you might want to try these and see what happens, or i will if i have the time.

unless there are other images hidden in 2dm files(i don't know how to open these) i can't find logos other than the dealership flags in hawaii>spots. again there may be something hidden in those 2dms?

***Update: logos_brands.2db will only change the logo within the hud window as you drive by a dealer, not the bubble logo. i'm stumped, those logos must be hidden somewhere in the hawaii spots bnks for each dealer