We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

ASTON MARTIN DBS !!! Please :)

Devang_Gandhi

Seeing No-one has requested this, i would be the first one to make this request. it could be replaced for a DB7 Zagato or any other car that the modder thinks is suitable.

here some images.

http://www.carbodydesign.com/archive/2007/09/03-aston-martin-dbs/Aston-Martin-DBS-2-lg.jpg

http://image.motortrend.com/f/editorial/live-and-let-drive-2008-aston-martin-dbs/7236120+w600+cr1+re0+ar1/2008-aston-martin-dbs-cockpit.jpg

http://www.supercar-wallpapers.com/Wallpapers/AstonMartin/2008_Aston_Martin_DBS_Studio/2008_Aston_Martin_DBS_Studio_1280x1024.jpg

sry dont know how to upload pics on this forum :o

This car does not look bad :p

I like Aston Martin, but i hate it in TDU, because of the shift paddles (want to drive with H switcher)

To upload a Picture, you have to click to the button "Manage Attachments" under "Additional Options" (scroll down)

only Aston with a M/T in TDU is the vantage. :p

And DB7 Zagato. And DB4.

But, yeah, I'd like the DBS as well. It'd also be a nice chance to put a good-looking body on the DB9 (the TDU version is horribly modeled!).

I would like it to be H-Shifter, but that will probably never happen, because the database files are not accessible, and if they were, we could change physics, which would be considered cheating.

-Leadfoot

;100128']

I would like it to be H-Shifter, but that will probably never happen, because the database files are not accessible, and if they were, we could change physics, which would be considered cheating.

-Leadfoot

I guess that would mean u would have to play offline, which i'd prefer coz i m having hard times with these servers, can play or cruise anymore. cuts me off the server every 15 mins into the game.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Doing this would have to be easier then making an entire car from scratch. Wouldn't it be possible to replace the hood, front and rear bumpers, rear boot lid, wheels, rear lights to clear and add side skirts to the DB9, so its looks just like the DBS and make it replace the DB7 as suggested?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...