We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

*D'load HQ* C'était un rendez-vous / Open You Eyes TDU Style

Iced_Bullet

Did this yesterday, ignore the little bit of lag in one part of it :)

---------

[Filefront Download HQ]

Cetait.un.Rendez-vous.TDUq.avi

640x360

68mb

1500kbps

h.264 format

[ffdshow codec required]

---------

Mine:

[HQ Version]

Snow Patrol Music Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybr8Z6pzVs0

Original 9 Min DVD Film Rip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3RUtJhhxPg

[HQ Version]

Thanks :) I did think about using an RUF or something, but then I thought it wouldn't have matched the orginal, as it maxxed at 140mph and averaged around 90. So I chose a slow Merc as the original was driven in a Merc :p

Also, if I rushed it and went nuts, the chances are I'd crash seeing as it was tight and I had to go the wrong way in parts and I didn't know where I was going I kinda got lost after 3 mins so made my route up xD

Nicely done, Would be difficult, but would be even more impressive if you could match it up to the original sound track, brake and corner when he does in the film :)

+rep if i can though.

I dont even think I'll attempt to match it up xD Would get brill in an ideal world. Also, would be easier if we had a sound mod. Thanks for the rep Pherelas (or thought at least), dodgem and tWm :D

E:

Noticed that the buses looked strange, white, like the textures were missing.
Yeah that's a bug with the traffic number plate mods and I havn't bothered to fix it yet.

And who suggested that song...?

Nice video anyway. Noticed that the buses looked strange, white, like the textures were missing.

C'était un rendez-vouds was the UK Release music video for Snow Patrol - Open Your Eyes.

Sorry about the bold. I'm not sure how to type accents, so I had to copy and past the name from YouTube. :cheeky: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ybr8Z6pzVs0

The song is slightly different in the TDU version, but it's the same song.

_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

Anyway...

Fantastic job, Iced! (That bold was not a mistake :cheeky: )

Awesome job, and I like the "old film fade" effect. From Sony Vegas, I presume?

-Leadfoot

I would have thougt that would have worked better in hardcore mode no? make it feel faster by going slower?

also, if i was to make a suggestion, to fit with the original film, perhaps make it end with driving up to the house on the brim of the crater in the city maybe?

;105606']

Awesome job, and I like the "old film fade" effect. From Sony Vegas, I presume?

-Leadfoot

to get é hold 'Alt' down and type '1''3''0' on the numberpad. Thansk also :) And yes, it was Sony Vegas.

I would have thougt that would have worked better in hardcore mode no? make it feel faster by going slower?

also, if i was to make a suggestion, to fit with the original film, perhaps make it end with driving up to the house on the brim of the crater in the city maybe?

I did think about it, but in the main film it stays within a built up area ish. Also I got lost as I said so was driving round in effectively circles! :twisted: Plus I never drive in hardcore, so I would have ended up crashing loads and loads ... I never venture in h'mode ... ever :p Good idea though!

• 2 weeks later...