We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Richest person in tdu

carshowfan

who thinks they have the most money in tdu?

post the amount you have below and see just how rich you are

Me personally i have.... 1.25 billion, yes billion, not million

i am known as Bill Gates around the tdu servers! i usually give out 200-300 mill a day so stop bye and sell hello and i will give you 10 mill or so depends how nice you are, met some pretty mean people before!

my gt: carshowfan

check out my website for all tdu events!!if you pm me on xbox live i will post your event on my website

send link to all friends

it is not trying to mimic this just a site dedicated to events going on!

http://tduevents.tk/

I personally dont see why it matters how much money you have because most with large amounts didnt get it by actually earning it.

But for the sake of not going off topic, I would say Gartenmeister is the richest I have known on tdu. Not exactly sure of what he has or has had though..

And my personal best is just over 250 million by selling a saleen with quite a few miles on it..

who thinks they have the most money in tdu?

post the amount you have below and see just how rich you are

Me personally i have.... 1.25 billion, yes billion, not million

i am known as Bill Gates around the tdu servers! i usually give out 200-300 mill a day so stop bye and sell hello and i will give you 10 mill or so depends how nice you are, met some pretty mean people before!

my gt: carshowfan

check out my website for all tdu events!!if you pm me on xbox live i will post your event on my website

send link to all friends

it is not trying to mimic this just a site dedicated to events going on!

http://tduevents.tk/

o goody! more spam to clutter the threads! how lucky could we be!

on a serious note, I have seen you race carshowfan and I can smoke you...ask anyone I know and they will tell you that I am not the quickest racer out there. So if I can beat you, many people can. And with Test Drive Unimited being a racing game, I can't see how your amount of money makes a difference :rolleyes:

hey im nice i give out 100-300 million per day do random people who are rookies

redvette how do you know i was actually racing, maybe i was just fooling around with my friends, it is so wrong to not drive properly

i really dont have to race

i will tell my butler to give you some cash

ahh yes I must have missed your invisible friends, and the server must have been wrong only counting 2 in that race:rolleyes:...either way still no ones cares