We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

PotW: Week 27 Entry

Speed

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a) Speed requested last PotW to only post 1 pic and not ask others for help as it clutters the place and

b) You know we're able to tell that they've been drasticallly photoshopped because

• Theres the black fading on the corners
  • Pastel effect
  • Bluring which doesn't look like TDU's blur
  • Some weird effect on the sky in the first
  • Some weird effect on the car and road in the last
  • etc etc

a) Speed requested last PotW to only post 1 pic and not ask others for help as it clutters the place and

b) You know we're able to tell that they've been drasticallly photoshopped because

• Theres the black fading on the corners
  • Pastel effect
  • Bluring which doesn't look like TDU's blur
  • Some weird effect on the sky in the first
  • Some weird effect on the car and road in the last
  • etc etc

a) Sorry, wasn't aware of that ;)

b) All I did, was playing with colours/contrast (used the lightening/darkening tool), colour saturation (up by 10-12 pts), and A BIT of a Gaussian blur due to my rubbish video card in my lappy (approximately: 0,2 pixel, which doesn't really affect the picture so much as I use the in-game blur)

As for the weird sky on the first.... I ruined it by the darkening tool xD but then I thought it my be good xD so it looks as it looks

As for the last one it is the result of too much light :/ (the pic originally was pretty dark) which affected both the car and the road.

Does this mean I'm disqualified ?

Are any of these not allowed?

EDIT: I'm happy with the 2nd pic. May I leave it?