We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

F1: Japanese GP

Nodz86

Well its all over and for those who want to know who won highlight the spoiler.

Japanese Grand Prix result (67 laps)

1. ALONSO Renault

2. KUBICA BMW +5.2s

3. RAIKKONEN Ferrari +6.4s

4. PIQUET Renault +20.5s

5. TRULLI Toyota +23.7s

6. VETTEL Toro Rosso +39.2s

7. MASSA Ferrari +46.1s

8. WEBBER Red Bull +50.8s

9. HEIDFELD BMW +54.1s

10. BOURDAIS Toro Rosso +59.0s*

11. ROSBERG Williams +62.0s

12. HAMILTON McLaren +78.9s

13. BARRICHELLO Honda +1 lap

14. BUTTON Honda +1 lap

15. NAKAJIMA Williams +1 lap

R. FISICHELLA Force India +46 laps

R. KOVALAINEN McLaren +51 laps

R. SUTIL Force India +59 laps

R. GLOCK Toyota +61 laps

R. COULTHARD Red Bull +67 laps

*25-second time penalty

From itv.com/f1

Now braking late for a corner is a drive thru I bet McDonalds wish they were at the end of the pit lane.

No more to say.

It's better than that - just get in the way of a Ferrari (even if you're fighting for position) and you get a penalty - a la Bourdais. Clearly everyone should just park the car on the side of the road and let the Ferraris past before getting on with the race.

It's better than that - just get in the way of a Ferrari (even if you're fighting for position) and you get a penalty - a la Bourdais. Clearly everyone should just park the car on the side of the road and let the Ferraris past before getting on with the race.

I know this was very bad also, were they even watching the same race. I have to bite my tongue before I go off on one. So no more to say. :-x

Onboard Massa for first turns and later, helicopter cam

http://rs300.rapidshare.com/files/153262081/JAP.14.AE-F1.start.avi

So they wrongfully gave hamilton the penalty, when it was heiki that caused kimi to go off the track, the stewards would have this footage available to them yet they still gave hamilton the penalty.

Also, what about on all the other races where other cars got forced off the track on the first corner, howcome they never got any penalties?

I just kept on thinking Senna vs Prost

Would loved to have seen the flatspot on Hamilton's tyres from the first bend ... supposedly they were down to the fabric ... MUPPET !

Ha ... and a few of you thought I was a fanboy

What ?????

Hybrid you are not being your normal reserved self, I'm scared ......

Anyway,

Lewis Hamilton, Aryton Senna & Micheal Schmacher

What is wrong with that sentance ????

Its Lewis Hamilton's name, he yet again proved he will never be that 'amazing' or 'great' driver so many people say he already his.

He tried to win the championship on the first corner of the first lap, a great or amazing driver would have drove tactically and got a points socring finish and make sure he finished above his main rival but nooo not Lewis Hamilton has to try for the win doesn't he, consequently he has probably cost himself the world championnship yet again and people say he his the next Schumacher, please ...........

BTW Kimi is back :thumbsup: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Schumacher shouldn't be in the same sentence either tbh.

It should be:

Ayrton Senna, Alain Prost among others.

Michael Schumacher, Lewis Hamilton

Hamilton is a hot head and like a lot of the best does make mistakes and stupid ones at that, the best thing is that they learn from these mistakes. LH isn't stupid but he is inexperienced.

Lewis Hamilton, Aryton Senna & Micheal Schmacher

What is wrong with that sentance ????

Its Lewis Hamilton's name, he yet again proved he will never be that 'amazing' or 'great' driver so many people say he already his.

Don't you remember any of Mr Schmachers mistakes, like when he put it into the back of Coulthard I think it was, then once he drove back to the pit lane with only had 3 wheels got out the car and very professionally went down the pit lane to hit him???

Kimi is back! where? Alonso won the race proving once again that he's one of the best drivers there when he's got his head screwed on

As to your comments about Hamilton ... well one of my mates put it the best way today ... he's Nigel Mansell ... just without the bushy eyebrows and tash and younger ... Mansell only knew one pace ... fast ... he only ever raced and never relaxed ... and because of reliability in those days broke more cars than I care to mention ... Hamilton looks like he might be the same ... which means it might be a few years till he wins a championship.

And the sentence you put of Hamilton, Senna, Schumacher .... you're right that Hamilton shouldn't be there .... but you should add Fangio, Clark, Moss and Prost to your list

I won't go into the next list of people to add as 'the next level of greatness'

Oh BTW I don't do reserved anymore ... BE WARNED !