We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

HierOS: Ford Mustang GT '99 [Update v1.2.1]

HierOS

true iced...btw 560bhp do u remeber what u said about the phantom to me???i really don't think u did it...

ok im tired of you dont belive the phantom is made, so here, just donwload it: http://rapidshare.com/files/156432356/SKYGTR.zip.html

its only is invisible and makes the game crash when you leave garage (you can see in garage)

i woulndt say the body is completely done, as i can see, its awesome, but not complete (i compare it to the body of the BMW whitch has none of these faults)

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok im tired of you dont belive the phantom is made, so here, just donwload it: http://rapidshare.com/files/156432356/SKYGTR.zip.html

its only is invisible and makes the game crash when you leave garage (you can see in garage)

i woulndt say the body is completely done, as i can see, its awesome, but not complete (i compare it to the body of the BMW whitch has none of these faults)

bhp i didnt say that that car isnt done i was saying only that u didnt do it...someone else did it for you

• 2 months later...

Before anyone gets really angry, a 3 to 4 month bump is by no means a record. :cheeky:

To answer your question, I'm afraid that a lot of the cars two or three pages down are probably not going to be finished. It's a shame, but I guess that's one of the things about community modding. :( Sorry.

-Leadfoot

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I just read through the posts and it appears that noone in here actually came up with some critical points. I read that you are importing from another game so i dont know if you will be scrapping the whole model. it looks good so far just a few minor problems I have noticed.

1.)rear wheels- gap between rubber and rim

2.)doors- it appears as though the interior left door hinges with the exterior right door and right int. to left ext. this seems to be a problem associated with using the interior from the standard in-game car. I also blame this interior mis-match for the little grey things that stick off of the door under the A-pillars

3.)lights- tail lights when viewed in direct sunlight actually dim also no reverse lights yet

4.)exhaust- no exhaust on start up

5.)shadow- shadow on ground bares gaps near rear wheel wells ( this may be due to the gap in the rims.

I picked this model because I have a thing for mustangs. I think your work up to this point is great. I am really anxious to see resolve to these issues. goodluck!

• 1 month later...