We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Midnight Club Los Angeles :: Photos

Eudemon

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I take back everything I have said about the game :)

Its actually alright but damn its not a very fast game by that I mean I still only have $4000 :(.

Looking on the brightside though my license plate is 'LAKINGS' (has in LA's NHL team !) keeping it west coast baby :thumbsup:.

Nipper;116836']I actually can't be bothered to go through all that BS again' date=' the AI cheating I can handle, the damn savegame corrupting for no apparent reason is just too far for me.[/quote']

Two people on here in as many days damn. When will we get an open online racing game that doesn't spontaneously corrupt save game files. I've lost count of how many times Duck has re-done TDU.

OK silly question but how do you take in-game pics and upload them?

I haven't play MC:LA much as I've been enjoying Fable 2 too much and at first I hated the handling and camera on MC:LA ... then found a camera setting I could work with

So far I've only got 2 cars ... my starting Scirocco and the Camaro SS you can win ... I've modded the look of the Camaro quite a bit so she looks like a real beast now so I'll take some pics and post if someone can point me in the right direction.

Hybrid you take pics by pressing start then moving the Right Stick to the right, this will enter Photomode for the game. Then when you take the image it will load up your album and then ask you to select a save slot of 16, choose your slot then Save. You'll then be given the option to Publish Album which will upload your pic to the R* Social Club which you must have signed up for and also have linked your gamertag. All of which is described and easy to do providing you know your details. :cheeky:

Nipper: Brilliant plate on the 240 mate, I'm sure you'll be back in no time!

I feel so dumb, at first I won a DUB Tourney which I got a Camaro in, Then there was the RX-8 pinkslip(I had the car), I lost to it, and then I got my own RX-8, and won the other RX-8, and then I swapped it for a Firebird, and then I went to fetch my Camaro back with my Firebird, lost once, got the RX-8 again, got both of them, and then I got the message that Mack's Burgers pinkslip thing, There was a Firebird(diablo told me about this) and I felt so dumb when I had 2 of the pinkslip cars :p and now I just unlocked group 3 cars, and I swapped the pinkslip Firebird for a Challenger concept right now I have

Nissan 240 SX

1970 Dodge Challenger R/T

Mazda RX-8

Pontiac Firebird

Chevy Camaro DUB

Dodge Challenger..

I'll show pics of them as soon as I modify my new car and know how to link my Rockstar Social club thing to my X-Box :p