We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Midnight Club Los Angeles :: Photos

Eudemon

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not really a fan of Mercedes, and the S600 is hella expensive, anyone know how do I get the S600 DUB Tourney unlocked? I might swap the DUB one for a standard one.

I'm thinking of getting a secondary tuner to back up my RX-7, 3000GT, RS4 or Lancer? too bad there is no Supra :( (AKA, the best tuner of all time) No skylines please, didn't like those in MCLA

Dunno yet, I haven't got the DUB S600 tourney unlocked yet (:() so I just bought an RX7 and gonna do some stuff with it now. Too bad you can't get Veilside kits in the game :(. And I recommend the 3000GT. Not sure what the RS4 is like, but the Evo isn't that great, and 3000GTs handle good and they're quick as hell in r/l so i'd say go for that. Yeah, I got the R34 GT-R but I hate it in MC:LA :(. No good kits for it either. It's stupid, you can get a C-West decal but no C-West kits? WTF?!

Here is my Evo (on MCLA REMIX, PSP version)

http://www.foto-uploaden.nl/upload/c9376a30da40c2576eaac9fb1984280a.jpg

I'm sorry that the quality is crappy, but there's no photo mode on the psp version so i had to take a picture with my camera. This is one off the best looking games for the psp go to youtube if you dont believe me.

Its a Evo with:

New rear

New front

New rims

New hood

New tail lights

New spoiler

Max performance parts (i used the auto upgrade, but now there are more performance upgrades available)

How many MP(Mega Pixels) are there one your camera, my phone has 5, and its much clearer than that.

My camere (canon) has 4 MP, but phones camera's mostly crappy compared to real camera's. And i doesn't matter how much MP you have its more about the lens. a 2 MP with a good lens can be better than a 4 MP.

but if you take a photo off the psp (while gaming) you see the reflections etc... ( i dind't use the light off the camera)

So i would'nt say my camera is crappy, because it makes beautiful pictures.

My camere (canon) has 4 MP, but phones camera's mostly crappy compared to real camera's. And i doesn't matter how much MP you have its more about the lens. a 2 MP with a good lens can be better than a 4 MP.

but if you take a photo off the psp (while gaming) you see the reflections etc... ( i dind't use the light off the camera)

So i would'nt say my camera is crappy, because it makes beautiful pictures.

Carl Ziess lens are win

To big rim alert, failure! :D

I always thought big rims were a good thing, but sometimes I have to show the tires, Muscle cars(older ones) usually come with a high tire profile, you must lower that and make the rims big so it looks sexy :D

I might get a Gallardo, BTW, how can you close a Murcie top?