We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

i'm leaving the forums and TDU

HSVxSEXY_TIME?

for god knows how long

me and my brother had a huge fall out that ended with him smashing up my PC and being arrested, turning my room upside down and writing death threats on my door in permanent marker.

and cuz he pays the internet bill, he's cutting it and has moved out.

so yea, my family makes everything better as usual XD

i dunno when i'll be back, i'm going to the army REALLY soon, like a couple months, so my mum won't see any point in paying for the internet for a month or two, so i have no idea when i'll next be playing online or on here.

been good tho guise!

drift comp's off BTW :p

Mike.

Guest RB26DETT

aww man. you just came back recently. :( well it was fun having ya here mike and for the few times we cruised in TDU.

take it easy dude. ;)

...so i have no music, films, videos of any kind (lol) or anything like that, about 7 games went with it aswell...
omg this is so bad, Army almost looks like a good opportunity for a fresh start..;)

I wish u all the luck in the future and....always watch ur back m8 :D

lols, i'm not nuts, just doing something fun :p

i got selection on the 11th (so i'm not even technically in) and after that, if i pass, i am in the army and will be going to training about 6-8 weeks after i pass, and then i'll be going to Afghan like mid-late next year i suppose, probly about may or so?

cya anyway people!

Uh, i know its sorta inapproriate to ask but do you have any piccys?

Like the death threats.

Sounds pretty scary, coming from family

no, it wasn't the first thing on my mind to take a picture to show you Wong-o :p

but the front of the door was like an intro that just said "You're dead boy, blood is thicker than water!"

summit like that

I'm so sorry to hear that mate, and so sorry to hear you are leaving. Are you sure about the army? Just PLEASE, look after yourself, and be extremely careful. I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors, and incase you do not return, have a fantastic life and live healthy and prosporous.

Farewell.............