We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

F1: Interlagos - Brazilian Grand Prix '08

Iced_Bullet

So because you say it that's it, sorry but everyone even Ferrari fans - but not fanboys - know Hamilton got robbed as did one of the greatest manoeuvres ever in F1 history.

I said "Enough Said" because there's nothing that can be done to change the outcome of that race, and, therefore, the issue needs no further frivolous arguing.

I'm not about to pretend that I'm the almighty authority of F1, and that what I say goes, I just meant that it was in the past, and was decided.

Also, MANEUVER.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't care too much for this race ...... to the point that I only remembered it was on 15 mins from the end of the race ....... so you can tell just how excited I was to see either Lewis 'cock up' Hamilton or Felipe 'inconsistent' Massa fighting for the title ????

Not very .......

Come on guys F1 has lost the spark, the spark for me now is in Moto GP and American Le Mans Series with the latter being my favourite motorsport championship lately .... endurance racing owns F1 any day of the week :).

Although I'm tempted to put a bet on Kubica becoming the 2009 World Champion with races to spare next year ......

I really, really, really wish they could switch to HD. The races would look so much awesomer.

I don't think F1 has lost its spark. I do agree that nowadays, it seems to be all computers and technical stuff. But there are moments when its just some blokes driving really really fast and really really hard. Like Lewis Hamilton and Kimi at Spa (too bad the FIA intervened).

But ALMS is fun to watch too. Laguna Seca was crazy. Great racing right there.

It's hard to find rally racing here in America. But we have this thing called Championship Off Road Racing. It's basically stripped out trucks with massive amounts of horsepower going at it on dirt tracks with jumps. When these things flip, they flip hard.

Well hopefully the good olde days will return ...

F1 on the BBC again ... but please pinch Martin for his grid walks, leave everyone else behind though

Hopefully some Fleetwood Mac ... look it up kids

and the cars should be back to 1990s shapes (well sort of) ... slick tyres, no barge boards or stupid little wings everywhere ... all we need now is Turbos ... wait we have the modern version ... KERS !!!!!

Is anyone as excited as me to see what an 09 car is going to look like?

You'll never get that thing to corner (and yes I am VERY aware of what the particular vehicle is)

I'm hoping for a little more like ...

Yea, they should get rid of all the pointy sticky out bits and electronics. Races would be won by driver skill, not by the car. It should be like it used to be many years ago.

And maybe get rid of the FIA and bring in the MIA or HIA or TIA etc. (some of you might get it, some of you may not want to)

Mellors - I'm guessing you haven't heard about the 09 specs much then?

The front and rear wings should like more like a 1990 F1 car, the pic I posted is 91 FW14 (the FW14B was a better car tho)

Also the main body should be cleaner as all the little wings are more restricted, and from what I've heard no barge boards.

So in terms of shape if you placed the wings and tyres off the FW14 on a current shell without any aero bits that should be close (in theory) ... we'll know in January when the teams start to launch their cars

I really, really, really wish they could switch to HD. The races would look so much awesomer.

I don't think F1 has lost its spark. I do agree that nowadays, it seems to be all computers and technical stuff. But there are moments when its just some blokes driving really really fast and really really hard. Like Lewis Hamilton and Kimi at Spa (too bad the FIA intervened).

But ALMS is fun to watch too. Laguna Seca was crazy. Great racing right there.

It's hard to find rally racing here in America. But we have this thing called Championship Off Road Racing. It's basically stripped out trucks with massive amounts of horsepower going at it on dirt tracks with jumps. When these things flip, they flip hard.

ALMS is awesome now thats some real action right there, I have developed a soft spot for the Porsche Penske team I really admire there courage really taking the fight to Audi in the LMP1 category :D.

You guys get Rally America I have watched it a couple of times its ok but I don't like the fact its considered an 'extreme sport' over there to the point its now in the X Games, I mean come :confused:.

Also you guys get NASCAR I have become a fan of NASCAR lately its well good and 9/10 times its more exciting than an F1 race and thats a fact.

I have become a NASCAR fan as well. When I started watching, I didn't know any of the drivers except Juan Pablo Montoya, so I'm rootin for him right now (I don't even pay attention to the Chase, really). He's been running exceptionally well as of late, but always gets involved in accidents.

NASCAR is only worth watching for the crashes.

I've never watched ALMS but been to Le Mans a 'few' times ... but game up when all the 'proper' enclosed LMPs faded away and just left Audi with their opentop car ... oh i don't care much for diesels either

BTCC is OK ... but I still remember the good old days of Tarquini and Alfa 155s !

But back OT ... well sort of ... I've only ever been to one F1 race ... Silverstone 91 when this happened ... Mansell giving Senna a lift back to the pits after Mansell won by a country mile and Senna ran out of fuel on the last lap ...

just wish they'd ditch refuelling and bring back turbos !