We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

2CV SUPER GT: Renault laguna 3.0 V6 24v [V1.1]

2CV SUPER GT

• Replies 100
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry im not gonna use it, i like alfa romeo Gt (especially the brand alfa romeo)

I only use it if u let it take in an other car, saturn sky maby?

ore that buggy wagon that u use for ur shoppings (same dealer as saturn)

Mitch ;)

You can body swap onto a Saturn Sky, just rename the file from Alfa_GT to Sky_Rst, etc.

• 1 month later...
    On your Site i see an DS and a C6, they are cool, but would you release this cars?

DS is not finished to modelize (by Xiorxorn)

C6 is finished (by BlackHawk67) 70% Converted to TDU

XM is finished (by Krazymond) but not started to convert

SM might be updated (restart from zero) using the last technic of convertion. EU version for Charger & US version for Chllenger

BX 4x4 might be modelized...

So you will be able to make ride with 6 differents Citroën on the same session.

Type H low poly might be appear for traffic only

... If I get time for that :crying:

• 1 month later...
    • 3 months later...

mayb I ask you 2CV SUPER GT you manage to edit perfomance? Or is that a offline only feature, because as far I know it is kind of limited of what you can edit for online play as some values are protected by the server. (also note, when you think that a answer is not for public ears, just ignore my question. I rather remain stupid as create a new wave of hacker and cheater)

mayb I ask you 2CV SUPER GT you manage to edit perfomance? Or is that a offline only feature, because as far I know it is kind of limited of what you can edit for online play as some values are protected by the server. (also note, when you think that a answer is not for public ears, just ignore my question. I rather remain stupid as create a new wave of hacker and cheater)
    2CV will sure tell you more detailed things in private, but one thing for sure, every project that 2CV and me will be leading is 100% online compliant.

As TDU is nothing without its online mode.

Additionally, every feature you'll find here has been tested succesfully in Modding Tools / or will be integrated later by me.

• 3 weeks later...
    • 3 weeks later...