We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Girl, or car?

TDU 505

Dream girl, or dream car?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Dream girl, or dream car?

• Dream girl definitely. Lovin' those airbags!
    • Dream car definitely. Lovin' those airbags!

My opinion is mightier than yours na na nana na *vomit* We all see the world differently.

I agree with elements of what you both say, and to me the right one would be a "dream girl".

Well humph and eww, don't vomit near me :p

The way I see dream girl is the one you would be more than happy to settle down with, start a family with and spend the rest of your lives together.

But like you said, everyone has a different view to the same thing.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow I can't believe how deep and depressing this is getting for what originally is a little bit of humour. So you had a girl and lost her, hell you're still young and you'll get over it, I have and so have many others, I'm relatively young and enjoying myself not even considering settling till I am fairly stable in being able to provide for my future family.

I have a good bunch of mates and enjoy myself a few nights a month, I have fun. Dwelling on something is only going to make time pass you by and you will lose out and when you do finally get over it you'll regret all that time you've lost.

Anyway back to the "dream girl" thing, a dream girl is not attainable hence why she's your dream girl. She could be a superstar, a super model even someone from the past who is now dead. There is always a dream girl who you end up with and lose or luckily you end up spending your life with. And then there is the dream girl, the one you will never have no matter what that cheesy ass Hollywood movie tells you.

Wow I can't believe how deep and depressing this is getting for what originally is a little bit of humour. So you had a girl and lost her, hell you're still young and you'll get over it, I have and so have many others, I'm relatively young and enjoying myself not even considering settling till I am fairly stable in being able to provide for my future family.

I have a good bunch of mates and enjoy myself a few nights a month, I have fun. Dwelling on something is only going to make time pass you by and you will lose out and when you do finally get over it you'll regret all that time you've lost.

Anyway back to the "dream girl" thing, a dream girl is not attainable hence why she's your dream girl. She could be a superstar, a super model even someone from the past who is now dead. There is always a dream girl who you end up with and lose or luckily you end up spending your life with. And then there is the dream girl, the one you will never have no matter what that cheesy ass Hollywood movie tells you.

Many times I thought that I have met my dream girl. (One who loves Nissan Skyline's and is really beautiful) I've found really beautiful ones who have almost all the things I love but they don't even know that there is even a car called the Nissan Skyline. :(

Many times I thought that I have met my dream girl. (One who loves Nissan Skyline's and is really beautiful) I've found really beautiful ones who have almost all the things I love but they don't even know that there is even a car called the Nissan Skyline. :(

I hope that's not one of the first things you ask.

Your flirting with a great girl, then you say hey, ever heard of a Nissan Skyline?

I can just imagine that happening now with someone XD

No offence was intended by that.

I hope that's not one of the first things you ask.

Your flirting with a great girl, then you say hey, ever heard of a Nissan Skyline?

I can just imagine that happening now with someone XD

No offence was intended by that.

Nah I would never ask a girl that. If she asks me a question like what is your favorite thing or something like that I will say it. If she knows about the car I will have to change my pants on the spot or I will just continue and just chill with her as a friend or best friend with benefits.