We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Girl, or car?

TDU 505

Dream girl, or dream car?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Dream girl, or dream car?

• Dream girl definitely. Lovin' those airbags!
    • Dream car definitely. Lovin' those airbags!

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Car companies offer great insurance on cars these days. Hell, Hyundai offers up to 5 years on the standard warranty (not confident about their product quality?). Girls these days, well, all I know for sure is that they don't come with any insurance. At least you've got an option for a prenuptial agreement when 'it's on'.

i voted for my dream car..because im sure i can pick up a hot enough chick with ma dream car.

The only women you'd pick up with a nice car would be total air-heads. Most intelligent women see somebody who drives a flash car as a total berk.

Basically, in civilised society, a flash car is usually seen as a substitute for a lacking in a certain part of the anatomy.

I'm not saying just because anybody who can afford a nice car is lacking in that area, but I mean the people who try to use said flash car as a method of picking up women.

Needless to say I voted for the woman rather than the car.