We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Girl, or car?

TDU 505

Dream girl, or dream car?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Dream girl, or dream car?

• Dream girl definitely. Lovin' those airbags!
    • Dream car definitely. Lovin' those airbags!

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, i have to say, i choose a dream car (or more to the point, dream motorbike)

I may sound odd for saying this, but my dream girl does not exist. anyone who has an idea of what they want specifically in a person is diluded and will end up dissapointed time after time. Each person is a different experience, and at the end of the day, the experience you like the most should be the one you savour till you die.

Anyway, if by some miracle I found a dream girl, I know for a fact I am no-one's idea of a dream guy. Anyone who i'd class as a dream girl would be able to do much better than a toerag like myself.

Now, for those who know me, I recently had my motorbike stolen, and that hurt me more than most times i've split up with people. I needed that bike more than most things when I had it. It opened up new worlds to me. I'd go on rides to wherever I felt like, because I could. When I was bored it occupied my time perfectly. When people made me feel like crap it was there helping me work out my emotion. When the bike ran badly I looked after it and fixed anything that went wrong. When you pend vast amounts of time with a vehicle, restoring it, riding it, learning everything about it, you develop a connection to it. perhaps I actuallydid love it, I honetly dont know.

I dream of a deep devotion, and with nearly 18 years behind me, it seems that a long devotion to a girl I love is but a pipe dream for the time being. My current GF can't even get the confidence to tell her parents abut us. A dream motorbike is all I want at this point in time.

oh, and a spliff...

stuff it all to hell

Right, i have to say, i choose a dream car (or more to the point, dream motorbike)

I may sound odd for saying this, but my dream girl does not exist. anyone who has an idea of what they want specifically in a person is diluded and will end up dissapointed time after time. Each person is a different experience, and at the end of the day, the experience you like the most should be the one you savour till you die.

Anyway, if by some miracle I found a dream girl, I know for a fact I am no-one's idea of a dream guy. Anyone who i'd class as a dream girl would be able to do much better than a toerag like myself.

Now, for those who know me, I recently had my motorbike stolen, and that hurt me more than most times i've split up with people. I needed that bike more than most things when I had it. It opened up new worlds to me. I'd go on rides to wherever I felt like, because I could. When I was bored it occupied my time perfectly. When people made me feel like crap it was there helping me work out my emotion. When the bike ran badly I looked after it and fixed anything that went wrong. When you pend vast amounts of time with a vehicle, restoring it, riding it, learning everything about it, you develop a connection to it. perhaps I actuallydid love it, I honetly dont know.

I dream of a deep devotion, and with nearly 18 years behind me, it seems that a long devotion to a girl I love is but a pipe dream for the time being. My current GF can't even get the confidence to tell her parents abut us. A dream motorbike is all I want at this point in time.

oh, and a spliff...

stuff it all to hell

Yo this is sad. I feel for you man. Seriously it made me cry alittle.

Balto: I'm not saying that I never want to have a decent relationship involving a family, perhaps I made myself sound different to what I mean.

Basically, I have no belief in 'that dream girl'. However, I do have an idea of a dream relationship if you will. I want someone who feels like they are an integral part of my day, that occupies every minuite that I have nothing to particularly think about otherwise. Someone who makes me feel that I am incomplete when I am without them.

At the moment I feel a void inside me, I need something to lavish care and attention on. Right now, I chose bike, because I've had the relationship I wanted in the past and I threw it away because i'm an idiot, atleast the bike isnt going to reject me an drive me to a state where i try to throw my life away...

comeback in 5 years and maybe i'll have a different tune, but until then...

Balto: I'm not saying that I never want to have a decent relationship involving a family, perhaps I made myself sound different to what I mean.

Basically, I have no belief in 'that dream girl'. However, I do have an idea of a dream relationship if you will. I want someone who feels like they are an integral part of my day, that occupies every minuite that I have nothing to particularly think about otherwise. Someone who makes me feel that I am incomplete when I am without them.

At the moment I feel a void inside me, I need something to lavish care and attention on. Right now, I chose bike, because I've had the relationship I wanted in the past and I threw it away because i'm an idiot, atleast the bike isnt going to reject me an drive me to a state where i try to throw my life away...

comeback in 5 years and maybe i'll have a different tune, but until then...

Who that was sooo deep. Dude I feel for you.

Guest LeetPix

girl :p, cars are awesome..but i mean, nothing is better than getting a hot chick :D, other than getting a hot chick, the car of ur dreams and winning the lottery :D