We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Girl, or car?

TDU 505

Dream girl, or dream car?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Dream girl, or dream car?

• Dream girl definitely. Lovin' those airbags!
    • Dream car definitely. Lovin' those airbags!

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to the topic, here is my answer:

Dream Car.

Reasoning?

A car can make you money (lending it to shows, racing it, etc.) A woman takes it away.

Besides, I'm not the kind of person that has to wish for women.

Still, it would be a tough choice, were I to walk out of my house one morning and see both a McLaren F1 LM and Eva Mendes in my driveway. :D

In response to the topic, here is my answer:

Dream Car.

Reasoning?

A car can make you money (lending it to shows, racing it, etc.) A woman takes it away.

Besides, I'm not the kind of person that has to wish for women.

Still, it would be a tough choice, were I to walk out of my house one morning and see both a McLaren F1 LM and Eva Mendes in my driveway. :D

Last sentence. Great comment.

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

You guys all seem to think that most girls know what a good car is? I'm not saying they don't but most the girls i've seen wouldn't be able to tell the difference between Ferrari testerossa and a Toyota MR2. At the most they'd only car if your car had big shiny rims & a nice sound system. And the girls that are into cars usually have better cars then you'll ever own!

You guys all seem to think that most girls know what a good car is? I'm not saying they don't but most the girls i've seen wouldn't be able to tell the difference between Ferrari testerossa and a Toyota MR2. At the most they'd only car if your car had big shiny rims & a nice sound system. And the girls that are into cars usually have better cars then you'll ever own!

Reason your girls cannot tell the difference between a good car, is cause they are all blonde..:cheeky: (blonde joke ftw)

Girls ive dated etc, can tell what a good car is. So i don't know what your girls problems are. One of the girls i knew wants a Dodge Charger R/T and knew the frigging specs etc i was like "wtf" so not all girls are 'Dumb' take for example Jazzi she knows what a good car is. :)

---------------

Anyways ontopic, i voted for dream girl other then a car. (Toyota supra really isn't hard to get these days so eh)

3 Important reasons.. You cant have a family, marry, -too rude - with a car. :) And if someone did they are perverted.

Girls ive dated etc, can tell what a good car is. So i don't know what your girls problems are. One of the girls i knew wants a Dodge Charger R/T and knew the frigging specs etc i was like "wtf" so not all girls are 'Dumb' take for example Jazzi she knows what a good car is. :)

---------------

lucky lol. Out of all my friends only one has a dream car & that is a Lamborghini Diablo SV. She only likes that car Because she liked it in Need for speed hot pursuit. I even asked her if she knew what the SV stood for & she didn't (she's not blonde btw lol)