We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

How'd you...

TDU 505

hmmm lets see diablo..i would probly too busy crying over the fact that the car has been flipped to care about the driver

the countach..i would do the same as abouve

the murcealargo..i would be in agony coz i love the car and wouldnt be able to help

and the koeingsegg i would do the same as above.

rofl i know im a mean person!

a.) Jack the car up and flip it back over and open the door

b.) Try and flip it back over and open the door anyway

c.) Smash the window and pull them out through it

d.) Smash the front window and pull them out through it

Each one pretty hard to do in time before the fuel tank ignites and the car explodes :p.

Smash in the front window, easy.

Wouldn't work. When on its roof, the car would be resting on the front of its bonnet and the B pillar, providing enough room inside, but it would impossible to get to the windscreen.

Normally this is because there is so much weight in the front (engine, gearbox etc), but I think Lambos would still be too flat overall to have any difference.

OK, here goes ...

1. it depends on how they flipped and what they flipped onto ... cars aren't 'generally' (some companies do) designed with a dynamic roll-over, the current legal test is for a load resistance on the roof within a certain crushable distance

2. in the case of the Countach and Diablo, they could easily have gone 'flat', more so in the case of the Countach (remember how old it is)

3. but if the vehicle has flipped and the roof structure hasn't collapsed you'd try and get them out of one of the windows, obviously front windscreen is the only option in the case of the Countach

4. as to worrying about injuring people while dragging them out of the car ... erm they've just flipped a car, they'll be injured anyway

5. as to the car exploding ... well that requires a fire from somewhere (normally an electrical short circuit) ... and in the process of the 'flip-over' the cars on board sensors should have cut the fuel pump off ... most probably again apart from said Countach ... oh and petrol as such doesn't explode ... the petrol will catch fire and that will be messy ... what explodes is the fuel tank if there is sufficient fuel vapour inside the tank ... oh and somehow you need to heat it to a high enough temperature with it still under enough presssure

6. unless your name is Clark Kent or Mariusz Pudzianowski turning the car over by yourself will be impossible!

7. do you realise how much of a complete Tool you'd have to be to flip one of these cars ?

Well I think that's enough from me on this subject ... for now at least