We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

GTA :: Photos

Iced_Bullet

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It'll be nice when they start doing replacement cars for this. For now I guess I have to settle for the dash cam mod that moves the hood camera inside the car. Sucks though, as I have to run textures on medium. Seems it's my processor letting me down :(

Oh, a friend and I call it the Lambonda ;)

Just been on multiplayer with some people who have already started editing cars. One of them made it possible to go so fast in a Sentinel that you could probably cover a whole island in about 3 seconds. Didn't get any shots of it though but I did get these.

Handling mods are lame if used in multi-player. What's even worse is the number of people using rocket-pistols in multi-player too. :oook:

I have modded some cars though, just to add the truck exhaust effects to them. Fun times. I've also got the Sultan RS sounds on the NRG 900, so it's a turbo bike!

I added the truck exhaust effects to:

-Bobcat

-Rancher

-Patriot

-Mule

-Steed

-Yankee

-Burrito

-Pony

-Securicar

-Stockade

-Enforcer

-NOOSE Patriot

-Bus

-Boxville

I may have missed some...

I have NOT touched the handling of the cars at all though.

Handling mods are lame if used in multi-player. What's even worse is the number of people using rocket-pistols in multi-player too. :oook:

Yeh, there was another person who was driving around the airport shooting everyone elses cars blowing them up. So everyone ganged up on him to destroy his car. I think 5 people were stood shooting at his Sultan RS for five minutes and all we managed to achieve was burst his tires. Aimed absolutely everywhere on his car and it wasn't taking any damage besides bullet holes.

I agree, it makes multiplayer completely unfair. I despise of it. Editing the looks of vehicles I think is fine as long as you don't edit the underlying properties of them, such as handling, speed and the amount of damage, if any, that the vehicle can take.

I remember one of them mentioning that they had to disable Securom to do any modding, but that brought along the possibility of being kicked from any multiplayer game. Not sure how difficult it is to disable Securom but I can't be bothered with modding/editing full stop.

Ok now the hackers are really making my blood boil >=(

Just ruins the fun for all involved

Just saw a couple off videos on youtube about it. Rockstar should make a new patch to fix all the problems with the pc version. I still hate those stupid shadows. And i cant even turn them off. Really strange that you just can mod your pistol that it shoot rockets and use it online.

You must have been on some amount of stars to see that or is it a mod? :p

No, in key locations you see police standing guard with assault rifles. Like the Statue of Happiness for example.

Here are some pictures.

Pure awesome:

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z245/matt88sco/GTA%20IV/GTAIV2009-01-0822-23-54-94.jpg

I made the forklift smaller!

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z245/matt88sco/GTA%20IV/GTAIV2009-01-1515-56-47-67.jpg

I was inside a building, but not properly... I landed the heli and when I jumped out it bugged and pushed me into the building.

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z245/matt88sco/GTA%20IV/GTAIV2009-01-1821-51-08-37.jpg

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z245/matt88sco/GTA%20IV/GTAIV2009-01-1821-51-28-60.jpg