We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Yorkshire Police goed Evo X

Mb

HEY!! The Falcon XR8 & Commodore SS's are good police cars. Atleast they are Better then the UK & their vauxhall vectra hatchbacks lol.

Look out here come the fashion police :D

-snip-

This is a bit more menacing lol

-snip-

dont forget, we have that Murchi which i think belongs to London, we have an elise and possibly an exige up north, loads of undercover impreza's, marked impreza's, undercover Evo's including the 3 new X's, marked Evo's and god knows what else

Aaah, Grampian Police and their LPG-powered Ford Focus estates... lol.

I do see the odd undercover Vauxhall Omega V6. Yep, they still use them. Lots and lots of Astras too.

Whenever I'm further south though, towards the central belt and outwith Grampian Police's boundaries, I see lots of silver BMW 5-series police cars. They're pretty snazzy looking.

The Lambo police is still cool, I don't see whats wrong with Charger police, if they use the SRT-8 model that means they can catch up with some faster cars...

But the ZR-1 cop is completely badass, now all we need is a Viper/Challenger cop car and the police would have badass cars...

the Germans have Porsche Patrol cars aswell, they are pretty cool...

Around here we have quite a few undercover police cars, for sure I know they have a maroon Ford Mondeo (with god knows what under the bonnet, i heard it giving it the beans once! *drool*) And various Grey Skoda Octavia VRS highway police cars, which aren't exactly slow... saw some ass in a rangey get pulled by one :D

Guest RB26DETT
Aaah, Grampian Police and their LPG-powered Ford Focus estates... lol.

I do see the odd undercover Vauxhall Omega V6. Yep, they still use them. Lots and lots of Astras too.

Whenever I'm further south though, towards the central belt and outwith Grampian Police's boundaries, I see lots of silver BMW 5-series police cars. They're pretty snazzy looking.

lol LPG. taxis use them here.