We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX (Stock & Tuned Released!)

Tool831

why would you need a registration code do you have an illegal copy or someting if not the original one should be fine

I imagine Leadfoot has the downloadable version of TDU, and you can only download/activate that so many times. After that you can't activate it anymore. Silly idea but I see the logic behind it.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no the download version you have a limit of 6 times download before you have to contact customer support its the same for the mega pack cos i have them theres no restriction on the mount of times you activate just the number of downloads and if more than one person registers and plays online with a key it gets banned

I can tell you from experience that the Megapack is more than 3 activations, since I've had to reinstall at least 5 times (b/c of virus, not TDU issues), and it has always worked. Of course, it may be a fluke since I got my Megapack when it was "leaked" (released in US only, then retracted, then released worldwide).

okay guys.. Can you stop going off topic..

---------------

Eclipse Tuned Version Released!

I'll be also updating the 'Stock' eclipse so it has fixed light glares. :) Ill update you guys when done however.

Wow the Tuned version looks awesome, i ALWYS wanted one tuned without a Wing! PERFECT!

Thank you very Much Mr. Tool! :D +rep!

EDIT: It wont let me give you rep! :( Oh well as soon as i can i will, this rocks!

• 1 month later...
would this work finde with replacing the brera? I really like the Esprit and it would be a shame to replace it. But i really do want the eclipse! Great mod as always tool!

I also like the Esprit, the Audi TT works, its perfect, just move the interior camera a little bit to the left, and the performance is better, the car is uglier, etc. I put mine on the TT.

looks cool...i hope it will not crash...like other......

You need to use the Magic Map ;) otherwise it would crash

I liked this mod until when I went to the Audi shop and realised how unrealistic it is having a Mitsubishi in front of an Audi Dealer, and the fact when I go a little bit to the back, I mostly see the 350Z >.< I mean the 350Z looks nothing like the Eclipse, it worked with the Beemer though(but that was a skyline)

still a great mod, but that 350Z thing bugs me a lot

I'm talking about the low poly model for far away, if I go past the Audi Dealer from mid range I don't see an Eclipse, but a 350Z... its just not right... but its a nice mod but I removed it, but pretty much most of the cars he makes have this thing

Stop moaning at it seriously tool has already stated that it does not have a low poly model...

See anyone else complaining??