We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: Lamborghini LP560-4 [v1.2]

Tool831

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed I'm one of the people that do not like it, same why I do not like the new M3 much.

When you go use carbon fiber on a car to make it superligth... why just on a centrain area.. go either for the whole body (like R-GT Prototype) or just paint it sligthly (like the F40) but not half ways that remidns me on ricers and wannables....

ANyhow I have my happyend and replace the SE with the beauty LP560-4 Thanks to tool! Its his best work so far. I hope his Lp640 will be as beauty. Well in weeks we know :D

Guest Sgt.Kanyo

Tool can you give us what have you updated on the LP560-4? Like new Muffler tip textures or high quality interior? (sry if you've already wrote it down but I can't see it >.<)

Guest Sgt.Kanyo

Sorry didn't say a thing :D, but tool can you make something with those muffler tip textures? They are still in different colors when I turn off HDR. :\

Black Square - Similar properties to a black hole but smaller in size. Still provides infinite amounts of energy though. The exact details of how it works, and which laws of physics operate within it, are as yet unknown.

Also, just one word for the LP560-4. AWESOME.:thumbsup:

Great work the LP560! :thumbsup:But, I think you could make the interior more qualitiy! I know that TDU is taking just low textures, but like I have seen it at 2CV SUPER GT's cars I see that it could be maked! It's just more work! A whole more work! Because you must texture all single and must create all, like the all the fans, speedometer and so on! ;)