We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Icicles

bob

Question

23 answers to this question

Haha, I agree.

EDIT: Ah yes, this reminds me Diablo of that whole "bollocks" "round locks" joke thing you had me convinced of in the chatbox a while back. That was mean, but funny now that I actually get it. I fondly remember your example, too. :rolleyes:

And sorry if that term is inappropriate, I'm still a bit iffy on the actual meaning as I was informed that there may be another meaning today, so...

Haha, I agree.

EDIT: Ah yes, this reminds me Diablo of that whole "bollocks" "round locks" joke thing you had me convinced of in the chatbox a while back. That was mean, but funny now that I actually get it. I fondly remember your example, too. :rolleyes:

And sorry if that term is inappropriate, I'm still a bit iffy on the actual meaning as I was informed that there may be another meaning today, so...

HAHAHA I remember that in the chatbox :D

DAMN YOU!! I was just about to post it looked like testicles :D

I do this to so many people on the forum, post something just before they do.

I would have posted it when I first saw the thread, but was on the phone and spelling testicles with 1 hand seemed difficult.

Am I the only one who actually read "Test Icicles" from the beginning? I didn't actually think of the other thing until I read the thread :cheeky:

Your not the only one :p Except that the word "Testicles" came to my mind before the posts about it, but still, the first thing I read was "Test Icicles".