We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: Nissan 300ZX V1.0

Tool831

• Replies 204
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a note, i might add cars.. IF! all cars go quite well without issues. :) Cause im not doing much or anything at all this week so i might be able to do it. I got the cars planned if i am going to add more.

Oh cool. 3 NEW CARS! HELL YEAH!

I'm the kind of guy that doesn't care what cars modders make, as long as it it's good and has nice details and all parts work as they should, and i have a car that i havent replaced yet to put it on, lol, then everything is OK!

Zonda F, Wow, amazing, cant wait for that baby.

When i read 'S2000', i thought you meant Honda S2000, and i almost freaked out cuz i love that car as a convertible and as a hardtop, now i gotta find some cars to replace so i can have both. Then i read it again and figured out i was right, it was the S2000, then i really freaked out. XD

300 ZX Turbo! YESSSS, that 1990 version will look awesome as a convertible!

looks good, but can u remake your prevous car eg: NSX, and make it lower, cause it's really high.

If tool allows that than its a might, he said he did it because of the Camera views, its not really a bug...

BTW, The XKR Performance is pretty close to the 300ZX(155MPH/250KM/H) but its you're choice, judging from the rims it looks like its gonna replace a Noble M12/M14\

Nice work on the ZX!

If anyone is wondering i had a small poll/vote within my testing group and reviewers basically and they all picked out the cars one of them is a moderator... ;)

I would post the list to show what was there but it would cause alot of people going offtopic and alot of people requesting that i do this and that etc.. So im not gonna post it.

Where does this testing group exist? I ask because I wonder if an 07 Sti was on the list? ^_^ LOL

But you are right, posting that in this thread would cause it to go off topic.

Dont mind me for saying this but that comment was really unnecessary. You dont like it, so what? Its not like he's playing a guessing game with you, nor is he doing it for YOU.

Tool: Is this what you like?

You: No no no i dont like it one bit

Tool: Alright i'll go slog my arse off to make you happy.

ITS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. HE'LL MAKE THE CARS HE WANTS TO MAKE.

I didnt knew that giving your opinion was unallowed...you can also say it in a normal way, or just with PM.

but if this is more clear.

I understand

:offtopic:Now, back ontopic.......

ModMod Edit: Please watch your language! And no personal insults, please.

nice car tool shame about GTR... but well this 3 cars are great...

Shame about the GT-R? I don't see you making the effort of doing something.

Be happy with what you get, lazy asses on here.:rolleyes:

Stupid noobs start to piss me off pretty bad.:rolleyes:

Where does this testing group exist? I ask because I wonder if an 07 Sti was on the list? ^_^ LOL

But you are right, posting that in this thread would cause it to go off topic.

This testing group belongs on TDUC and also Teamspeak which is a program that lets you talk online kinda like a 'Chat room' :)

------------

Btw the 300ZX is going on the Nismo 350Z. Seeing the ride height fits as i was looking at reference images also talking to my testing team etc.

Offtopic : Guys this had gotta stop . We can't be quarreling over such small matters . If this keeps happening then no one will be happy with each other . TDUC is a place where the TDU community comes together and have fun not fight over such small things . And Mb you gotta chill a little man , everyone is once a noob :D

On-topic : The 300ZX is nicely coming along . Good job !

I do hope you get modded (*whistles for Iced*)

back on topic, nice work with the 300ZX Tool, hope it turns out well and im looking forward to the Zonda F and the S2K

His post got deleted, I'm looking very forward to the 300ZX, I hope it gets released when I get TDU PC :p