We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

New Year Resolutions

eleKtro

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last years resolutions

Not to split up with my girlfriend - Fail :(

This one isn't appropriate for here - SUCCESS!!!!!!

Lose a bit of weight and get fitter - Semi success

This years are

Get fit and lose weight properly

Get my car and license

And 1920*1080

Hmmm, resolutions...

1.) Spend as little as possible and get my PC re-build done in the first half of this year

2.) Actually go into the city for the fireworks next new year's eve (I live 10 minutes away from Central London and I've never been for the fireworks)

3.) Attend every round of the EDC this year

well, last year I vowed to sort my head out and remove my feeling for my best mate, it hurt us both a lot but me and her are now happily in relationships and I felt i accomplished it, the other one, which was 'never to become *ahem* aroused by her' again didn't have the same success unfortunately.

This year revolves around succeeding in college, getting a job (I'll be 18 this year so I can work in places like HMV, or the pubs :D) getting a license for bikes and if it snows in hell, getting the acceptance of the GF's parents

well, last year I vowed to sort my head out and remove my feeling for my best mate, it hurt us both a lot but me and her are now happily in relationships and I felt i accomplished it, the other one, which was 'never to become *ahem* aroused by her' again didn't have the same success unfortunately.

You still stand to attention for her without standing up eh guvner? ;)