We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Top 5 NFS Games you have tryed

560BHP

well whit the new nfs title coming out, i just want to know, the 5 best you have tried, this is my 5 (if you dont like tread, let ONE tell me, instead of u all saying same thing when i got the message, its not fun)

5. Underground 2 (the nice cutscenes)

4. Road Challenge (the gameplay)

3. Pro Street (the modding of the cars)

2. Undercover (most entertaining nfs in years)

1. Most Wanted (BEST GAME EVER!!:thumbsup:)

1. High Stakes / Road Challenge. This, for me, is NFS per definition and really the benchmark for very new NFS I get :oook:. Beautiful cars, damage, great tracks. I really liked the career mode, and loved being a cop. And then I didn't even mention the soundtrack, that really will make me remember this game forever.

2. Undercover. I didn't think this would be as good as it was. The gameplay is good, except the FPS drops (or it's just my PC :() Graphics are some of the nicest I have ever seen. I also like that the cars ad damage.

3. Hot Pursuit 2. Awesome selection of cars. Graphics are pretty good for it's time (02?) and the tracks are great! It had damage and you could be a cop! :D

4. Porsche 2000 / Unleashed. Game all about Porsches. Say no more. Awesome career mode and factory driver mode. With damage and nice sounds. The only kinda weak spot is the graphics, but hey. It's soon 10 years old. What more could you ask for? :D

5. Underground and Underground 2 / II SE. Really can't decide between these two. I want II SE for the soundtrack - Main Menu Theme.. *drool* - and Underground for everything else.

Guest RB26DETT

1. Hot Pursuit (NFS III)

2. Hot Pursuit 2

3. Most Wanted

4. Prostreet (Yes I liked it a bit)

5. Underground 2

Unfortunately I haven't played NFS I, II and Porsche Unleashed.

• 3 weeks later...

After NFS HP2, NFS died as to what it was all about and loved for. I still always look to the intro of NFS High Stakes in the Porsche 996 turbo and the Ricer/Tuner lining up at the lights and then at green the Porsche is gone, the tuner stalls and a whole plethora of exotics and sportscars races by in chase. Most Wanted was a good effort but even that still had a lot of new NFS DNA that wasn't wanted or needed.

Such a shame and EA wasted the talents of Blackbox, they made arguably for some the best NFS ever in Hot Pursuit 2 but only the PS2 version because that was the version they did, the others; PC, Gamecube and Xbox were done by EA themselves and were crap in comparison.

Yep well done EA you killed off the best arcade racer there was.

After NFS HP2, NFS died as to what it was all about and loved for. I still always look to the intro of NFS High Stakes in the Porsche 996 turbo and the Ricer/Tuner lining up at the lights and then at green the Porsche is gone, the tuner stalls and a whole plethora of exotics and sportscars races by in chase. Most Wanted was a good effort but even that still had a lot of new NFS DNA that wasn't wanted or needed.

Such a shame and EA wasted the talents of Blackbox, they made arguably for some the best NFS ever in Hot Pursuit 2 but only the PS2 version because that was the version they did, the others; PC, Gamecube and Xbox were done by EA themselves and were crap in comparison.

Yep well done EA you killed off the best arcade racer there was.

I wholeheartedly agree with you Diablo, its true that EA have done their thing with the NFS series. As bad as some people might think undercover is i dont actually mind it too much blackbox did an alright job with what they were given lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

All from the PC with their cool dash view:

#1- Most Wanted

#2- Porsche Unleashed (garage expansion possible besides the Porsches)

#3- The Need for Speed and the japaneses Over Drivin with Nissans.

#4- NFS II SE

#5- High Stakes excluding that ugly 3D dashboards.

#.!- The EA Addons for the NFSIII Hot Pursuit were cool.

PROSTREET- What a comlicated gaming and menus...

Undercover- Graphics changes? Where are the menus? Cool cars terrible gaming.

• 1 month later...