We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: 2009 Nissan GT-R

Tool831

I've found it works great on the Jaguar xj220. Sweet performance & handling+best bonnet view!:) Only snag(if you're picky) is that it has 5 gears...

Well how many gears does the GT-R R34 on TDU has, I didn't checked it. I like the XJ220 & it's top speed is way too fast for the R35. It came out retarded when I replaced the Noble M14, TVR Sagaris, Corvette C6 or most of the other supercars. I want to keep the R35 interior even though the gauges doesn't work, because R35 is R35. I tuned the R35 at the Jap auto parts, but the 3rd stage performance doesn't even reach like the real R35. It still is fast though. Now I just replaced it with the R34 GT-R & I moved the R34 to replace the Mustang convertible.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cool!

I'm using the GT-R PROTO in the place of the Spyker C8 Laviolette and the R35 in place of the Spyker C8 Spyder!

Ok, I'll try them out.;)

Edit: I'm giving up on replacing the GT-R with other cars, I'm happy about it replaces the Skyline. The interior turned out too high & I can't see much of a view when I drive the cockpit position. I always like to use the in car view, so I'm picky about the interiors. I also noticed the GT-R gets 6 gears when it replaces the Skyline.

hey tool, any chance of coming back and improving the interior and the front logo? Not requesting, just asking of curiosity seeing that u like ur mods to be tiptop?

The interior is low-poly since this model is a NFS Undercover convert, and NFS Interiors suck. The Skyline interior works.

• 4 weeks later...
looks awsome man, thnak you, any chance for an interior?

Use the R34 interior as it works.

The only car that this also works on with good interior view other than the Skyline R34 is the RUF RTurbo(not sure about RGT and RT12) out of the ones I tested

Use the R34 interior as it works.

The only car that this also works on with good interior view other than the Skyline R34 is the RUF RTurbo(not sure about RGT and RT12) out of the ones I tested

actually its not, when you use the R34 interior the nthe exterior looks a bit wierd because there's like an invisible layer on the roof which you can see from some views.

anyways, maybe someone can mod an interior just like they did with the LP640

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
i know people keep saying "Could an interior be done" but does anyone know where a different interior for an R35 GTR is? BTW this is an awesome mod

i play world racing 2 and nissan gtr r35 interior is really nice...i hope to play it in TDU

:lol:

I'm assuming he means that there is an R35 for WR2 with a good interior...

Performance-Wise the Noble M400 is the best choice, great grip, acceleration and handling, an okay top Speed, but only thing is the driver's head goes out of the door and bad interior view.(hopefully Djey's newer modding tools will fix this)

Car is not a car without a interior. Please Tool831, review your attitude by that, cause every car you do, you forget to do a interior, and when do, its very poor interior. 80% of TDU Players, play with the interior view, and without a interior maded, your cars has ben less attractives.

That advances made 10 cars, poor cars (without interior), than make 1 car, perfect model, with interior fine?

Car is not a car without a interior. Please Tool831, review your attitude by that, cause every car you do, you forget to do a interior, and when do, its very poor interior. 80% of TDU Players, play with the interior view, and without a interior maded, your cars has ben less attractives.

That advances made 10 cars, poor cars (without interior), than make 1 car, perfect model, with interior fine?

I COMPLETLEY AGREE!!!! I always use the interior view! And Tool needs to learn that people still use the interior view! he needs to make an interior especially for his Buggati Veyron! And the Nissan GT-R:eek::thumbsup:

You guys don't know how modding works.

If there doesn't exist an interior for the car, how can Tool make it? Stop requesting and just be happy with what you get. Or do it yourself if you all know it so well.

Stelletje mongols!

Get back on topic.

If an interior can be done properly then fair enough, if the modder has the time and experience to create it from scratch then brilliant, if the modder chooses to release the mod without or with a low quality interior then that's just the way it is sorry. If someone wants to change this then go ahead and try to do it yourself. It's not an easy thing to do.

And Kurgan why not show us how it's done? You seem to be an expert in the field with how much you go on.

You can only do what you know how to do, and like everything someone will always be left wanting more no matter what you do anyway.