We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Cover/Box art ideas

hpluls

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never realised the time but here is what I ended up with anyway. My original idea never transpired but we'll see what I can do next time.

Keep your covers coming guys, it's fun to see what everyone is doing. :D

Very well done :D I tried to do something similar, but couldn't find images that would "work" together. I kina also forgot to use the actual TDU2 images *headdesk*

Not going to bother trying to rep you, I did so last week, so wont be able to :(. It's the thought that counts though ;)

-------------

I notice the PC gamers using a PC box template (well me, but yeah) and the 360'ers using the 360 ones :D

I really like yours there Iced - excpet for the GFW Live bit. I alsmot wouldn't buy the game if it was - since the Online capabilities are rubbish in such games (i.e. Flatout Ultimate Carnage is a GFW Live title - no-one online ever when I check after creating a Live Silver account for free).

I might open Paint Shop Pro 7 later on and have a shot, but chances are I'll forget

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Starting my photoshop,be ready for my cover art :D

E:

Trying to find the 360 template. But I attached something nice...:D (I didn't make it now,it's quite old)

E2:

Drumroll please! See the attachments for the first version of my TDU2 cover! (I may work on it later to make it better...)

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I thought I'd try making one, since I've got nothing to do.

I know it's got nothing to do with racing, but I couldn't get a good racing picture.

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

Might make another one if I feel like it later.