We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

PotW: Week 37 Vote - 56K Killer.

Speed

PotW: Week 37 Winner  

71 members have voted

1. 1. PotW: Week 37 Winner

• 1. zo6dude
    • 2. ShadowGT
    • 3. Jumping Kazoo
    • 4. pyrre
    • 5. Leadfoot[YT]
    • 6. gunned_down66
    • 7. eky_123
    • 8. Pressurized
    • 9. konax
    • 10. WALRUS
    • 11. tobbzzen
    • 12. Danger Sponge
    • 13. wolfie1984
    • 14. dredgy
    • 15. styla_playa
    • 16. EyeKatcher
    • 17. Flying_Eagle
    • 18. Car Freak
    • 19. HappyTreeFriend
    • 20. Perkele
    • 21. ɹǝʌouǝllɐɟǝʌı
    • 22. RDMRacer
    • 23. mightyreds93
    • 24. BobbyV
    • 25. Dragozool
    • 26. 560BHP
    • 27. big-t1991
    • 28. spongebob
    • 29. DaVidOFF_PL_Brz
    • 30. GalyPoland
    • 31. Grin116
    • 32. Bishop-|PL|-25
    • 33. DanG323i
    • 34. BAk99
    • 35. Sunny
    • 36. Maplecars
    • 37. T3hReaper
    • 38. RX_37
    • 39. sanrevo
    • 40. FatPenguin
    • 41. Reinier009
    • 42. InVo
    • 43. Skankin'Rudy
    • 44. The Saturdays!
    • 45. Vey_PL
    • 46. Ringo_60013
    • 47. aleksin
    • 48. SDMorris.
    • 49. Donut_GoInThere
    • 50. The Red Box
    • 51. Safiro
    • 52. SBCriss
    • 53. stopp!ng
    • 54. Knuckles
    • 55. Ryzza5
    • 56. zubi
    • 57. Speed

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see anywhere saying in the POTW rules saying that pics over 350kb won't be added.

Read the rules, you should've done this already.

If you are wanting to post an inline image – ie; you wish to post an image directly into your post – then please make sure that it is no larger than 800 x 640 in width x height and is no more than 350KB (0.35MB) in filesize.

I don't see anywhere saying in the POTW rules saying that pics over 350kb won't be added.

Mellors is right, the forum rules preside over the rules of PotW, I even sent you a warning for having your picture too big when you entered it, you should've changed it when I sent that.

hey , wheres my entry?:(

You got an infraction for yours as well, way before the entry date closed.

-----------------------------------------

You really need to check your Pm boxes both of you, either of you could have changed your pic and got it entered.

zo6dude, HappyTreeFriend, pyrre, stothy13 and that unwrittable nick I would say it may be ivefallenover, thank you so much for your votes mates. I am really impressed:eek: and honored:o.

There are so many good shots that I can not decide on any. I will tell my nominees, as I did in last potw, and of course who gets my vote. But

so far I have not decided yet.

Good luck all the contestants!!!!

My image, although was over 350kb, was in a link cuz Iced put it for me :)(thanks Iced) so what is wrong??? Nevermind:) had enough

So you expect me to post it here and break the rules myself? I'm not going to resize it for you.

it was resized when i posted it !!!
Take it easy and learn from it. We had to ask about 4 or 5 other people to resize their images to the 350Kb mark and most of them did so. It's been going on for ages, just because it isn't written in the PoTW rules doesn't mean that it doesn't still apply in the contest itself as after all it's the forum rules the prevail over everything else anyway. Though lesson learned we will start putting every minute detail into the first post to stop this happening in the future even though we do count on common sense to prevail but sometimes that just doesn't work and you need to be clear with every point.

So starting with PoTW #38 the 350Kb forum wide rule will be added to the list of rules for PoTW also to avoid any confusion.

A good example is someone got DQ'd for having swearing in their licence plate, there's nothing in the PoTW saying about profanity being disallowed, but their entry was removed because it is against the forum rules.

In fact speed, just link to the rules themself when posting ie; All entries must adhere to the Forum Rules; 800w x 640h and a filesize no more than 350Kb (0.35Mb) in filesize

So many good pics (it would take me half an hour to scroll up and down to get the names into this post), but my vote goes to pyrre.

Btw, how did french toast become our current PoTW? It's not even burnt (black) :)

So many good pics (it would take me half an hour to scroll up and down to get the names into this post), but my vote goes to pyrre.

Btw, how did french toast become our current PoTW? It's not even burnt (black) :)

Diablo had a senior moment last night and changed a few things around the forum.

Well, it`s time to toast. I mean to vote, excuse me.

My nominees to POTW #37 are:

3. Jumping Kazoo

5. Leadfoot

6. gunned_down66

18. Car Freak

21. ɹǝʌouǝllɐɟǝʌı

23. mightyreds93

29. DaVidOFF_PL_Brz

30. GalyPoland

35. Sunny

41. Reinier009

44. The Saturdays!

Such a big list, indeed.

And my vote goes to..................

Sunny

That sublime realism makes the difference.