We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Back... That didn't take so long, did it?

Baltoman

Well, just to let you guys know, I'm back. See, that wasen't so long now was it? Did you guys say pijamas? Anyways my problems haven't been solved but I'm feeling alot better now. So, I'll be here spamming as usual and finally get to hit 3000 on mah postcount. POOOOOOOWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

0 o

/¯/___________________________ _ __/

| I'MMA FIRIN MAH LAZAH BAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!

\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯ ¯¯\

You made a major mistake, anyone who brags about their post count in the chatbox gets their post count deleted, but the posts are still there, so maybe diablo has done the same for the forum ^_^

Welcome back anyway

I do do that but I wouldn't do that with the forum. Too much risk with that.

I scaled back his post count because he said he was determined to reach 3000. So in true me fashion, I helped him in making it a challenge.

Don't worry though I'm just messing (not banner) and know what your proper post count is.

I scaled back his post count because he said he was determined to reach 3000. So in true me fashion, I helped him in making it a challenge.

Don't worry though I'm just messing (not banner) and know what your proper post count is.

Ah okay, was one of the two

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: Why, just why did I say that?