We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Lamborghini Murcielago LP650-4 Roadster

DriftNismo

Yes, they've done it again, ANOTHER 4WD Murcielago...

lamborghini_lp6504_5.jpg

Then again, I wouldn't mind having one :D.

lamborghini_lp6504_1.jpg

Lamborghini has followed up its Geneva show-stopper with another scorcher – the Lamborghini Murcielago LP650-4 Roadster. The new LP650-4 Roadster slots into Lamborghini’s Murcielago model range behind the sensational Super Veloce unveiled at the Geneva Motor Show last week. The bonkers new V12-engined drop-top Lambo offers up 650bhp and 487lb/ft of pulling power from its 6.5-litre engine, together with a permanent four-wheel-drive system.

lamborghini_lp6504_2.jpg

The limited edition Lamborghini LP650-4 – just 50 will be built – accelerates from 0-62mph in 3.4 seconds and hits a top speed of 205mph, making it one of the fastest Lamborghinis ever. The 50 Roadster LP650s will come with special grey bodywork dubbed ‘Grigio Telesto’, complete with trademark Lamborghini orange detailing including the front spoiler, sills, brake callipers and a unique grey and orange interior.

lamborghini_lp6504_3.jpg

And like all Lamborghinis the LP650-4 is no shrinking violet – the 6.5-litre V12 engine is set proudly on display just behind the driver underneath a transparent engine cover. Lamborghini reckons the extra 10bhp the Roadster LP650-4 has over the standard Murcielago “demonstrates further the developments we are able to offer from a current engine”. But we reckon it demonstrates Lamborghini’s love for its big-power supercar – the launch of the Super Veloce at last week’s Geneva Motor Show was thought to be the last hurrah for the Murcielago.

lamborghini_lp6504_4.jpg

That car stunned the motor show audience with its 670bhp 6.5-litre V12 engine, which helps the SV accelerate from 0-62mph in just 3.2 seconds and a top speed of 212mph, making it the quickest production Lamborghini ever.

Credits to Vijay Pattni and Auto Trader.co.uk for the information and images

It's called the LP 670 4 SV.. it was at the geneva auto show (and almost every other major auto show)

i know, i went to it..

You FAIL HAHA.

No that's the other one, dummy.:lol:

What i think about it:

Give me a bit of orange paint and i can do the same.:confused:

*Puts on flame suit* I think Lambo needs to move on from the Murc. Stop breathing life into that and give us something new.

I completely agree, but usually Lambo does that to their supercars, the Diablo had an 11 year run, the Countach had a 16 year run.