We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

My Final Thread/Post on TDU-C EVER !

YeOldeTDUMan

Well this is it ...

Just over 2 years ago now I found myself on TDU-C as I found a lot of the posts and threads on the Official Atari TDU forum becoming a series of rants, childish slagging off and pointless threads. 2 years ago this was a great forum, actually it was a great community, which was based around a core crowd of great gamers who all enjoyed and played TDU on the 360. Yes there were arguements but they were all of the jovial banter type.

And so over the years the forum has grown and changed ... as TDU got old we played other games, some good (FM2) and some bad (whoever conviced me to buy MC:LA needs a kick where it hurts) and also the forum grew to include other platforms.

And then in recent history I'm sorry to say but I think it's all gone a bit Pete Tong !

A lot of threads will now often include either a 'mine is better than yours' or a personal attack that has crossed the fine line between jovial banter and something that isn't funny. Other forums manage the banter without the abuse so why not here ?

I tried to change this in a small step by asking in the Motorsports F1 section for people to discuss and praise and critise drivers/teams but not to stoop to the childish 'yay such-en-such Failed' ... but alas within 5 posts on the first race of the season my request had fallen on deaf ears.

So for a number of reasons I'm leaving TDU-C on a permenant basis.

To those who've made the forum a great place (you know who you are) ... it's been great and I'll still catch you online

To those who've spolit the forum (in my opinion) ... Stop being a TWAT !

To Diablo ... thanks for creating a great forum

And so I bid you all a farewell

Hybrid

P.S. You can post whatever you want as a reply cos I'm not going to read it as I'm not even going to Lurk ... when I said this was my final post I mean it ... no returning in the future ... no lurking ... this is THE END!

Bye Hybrid, I didn't know you really. But you certainly speak the truth. Even when I joined a short while ago it wasn't like this. I loved the community, I still do. The people I have met here are brilliant but lately there has been a lot of "issue's".

Good bye. Maybe one day we will see you again :)

This is a very sad day for TDUc, I know your not going to read this but I am very sad to see you go, its a big lose to the community.

I agree, it is a sad day and big loss to see Hybrid go. I hope that some of the troublesome members can see what they are doing to this place and I really hope they sort themselves out and turn this place around.

Please come back dude, we need you hear its only your mature guidance that is keeping this place sane .........

If it was me I'm sorry I can't help myself there is a sudden urge of hate that comes over me when ever I see or hear Lewis Hamilton, Sorrry my bad :crying: ......

On another note this leaving the forum lark seems to be going around, I might have to do it just so I don't feel left out ha lol:thumbsup:.