We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Photo's from a nun. By Sister Moftie

TIMELESS

Nice shots there Softie.

I think maybe you need to try cropping some of them. I think pictures like this do need a bit of a crop as theres way too much at the bottom for my liking.

I don't know what comments you want for these as I can say "Wow they are amazing." like Safiro or I can give you crits and comments so you can improve and allow you to see what areas you need to improve on.

Can you reply back and let me know what type of thing you are after?

I'm not being an asshat here, i'm just saying that comments where people just say the photo's are amazing don't really give any indication on what they like about them or what needs worked on or anything like that. I for one am someone who is really looking for detailed analysis on the good and bad points of a photograph, but you may just like good comments and thats fine if thats the case. ;)

Wow, those pics are amazing.

Cheers Safiro

Nice shots there Softie.

I think maybe you need to try cropping some of them. I think pictures like this do need a bit of a crop as theres way too much at the bottom for my liking.

I don't know what comments you want for these as I can say "Wow they are amazing." like Safiro or I can give you crits and comments so you can improve and allow you to see what areas you need to improve on.

Can you reply back and let me know what type of thing you are after?

I'm not being an asshat here, i'm just saying that comments where people just say the photo's are amazing don't really give any indication on what they like about them or what needs worked on or anything like that. I for one am someone who is really looking for detailed analysis on the good and bad points of a photograph, but you may just like good comments and thats fine if thats the case. ;)

I couldn't get on that link but I am looking for some constructive criticism. I plan to take a photography course eventually. Cheers for your comments so far.

Nice pictures Sister :D

Love the first one ;)

Thanks Tim :)