We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car suggestions for TDU2?

gogators43

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol I am mate.

A Skoda Octavia Scout would be pretty interesting. It would combine the estate and SUV categories into one.

I did mention Skodas really early on in this thread, but the Fabia VRS and Octavia VRS. But that was a sarcastic suggestion although I'd love it if they were included. Although, I can't help but think they'd use the 2010 Fabia VRS instead, which I don't like.

Game needs MOAR DIESEL TORKZ, y0.

Also smaller SLK would be great...

Maybe the SLK 350... could be put in the F/E - Class (if the Classes will be featured in the Games again).... would be a nice competitor against Audi S3.

Also I wish for some older japanese Cars (older Skyline R30, R32; Toyota Supra; Mazda RX-7)

On a side note, if they put in Mercs, they should put in the European spec models, not the American ones with all those ugly reflectors on it. US rules always ensured ugly headlights and reflectors and you always ended up with bumpers that can stop a freighttrain.

On a side note, if they put in Mercs, they should put in the European spec models, not the American ones with all those ugly reflectors on it. US rules always ensured ugly headlights and reflectors and you always ended up with bumpers that can stop a freighttrain.

They could have Euro spec for Ibiza and US Spec for Oahu. And maybe the ablity to take cars with you when you go between the isles?

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

The 700 hp

would work for me and since the regular GT and lots of other Fords were in TDU they should be able to license it.

If there were Porsches in TDU2 (which there probably won't) the

is the obvious choice as the most beautiful 911 ever.

When it comes to bikes - how about the 1986 Suzuki Nuda? - How can a 25 year old bike still look so futuristic?!

Bentley-Continental-Supersports-Convertible-60.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_FoXyvaPSnVk/TCi1nk_PTZI/AAAAAAADA3A/yjrgKdAh1_I/s1600/Bentley-Continental-Supersports-Convertible-59.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_FoXyvaPSnVk/TCi1mCaXS6I/AAAAAAADA2g/1SLd1J2pK78/s1600/Bentley-Continental-Supersports-Convertible-55.jpg

[mod edit:] Please do not post images larger than 350KB, use a thumbnail or a text link instead, thanks!

Bentley supersport>>>>>>>>>>>Any car in the car list>>>>>>>>>>>>bugatti veyron>

This car is the epitome