We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

kegetys.net: Test Drive Unlimited Bling Bling Mod [Paint ANY car at Deluxe Paint Shop]

T3hReaper91

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well first of all, thanks a lot for the mod. Its something i've been waiting for :thumbsup:

Now i've read that its currently not working for games without megapack?

Well my solution would be to ask someone you know, who's got the megapack of course, tell him the car/colour you want and let him sell it (for a reasonable price of course :nanananana: )

I already sold a few cars (like a white 288 GTO for instance) and also tried to load the game with the original DB.bnk again after changing the colour of one car. Still works like a charm.

Hope that is of some help until there is a proper solution.

Cheers and thanks again for the mod.

First analysis done :)

Modified file is TDU_CarPhysicsData.db (found in DB.BNK) (108848 bytes for Megapack version).

---

Guys, seems like my CarColors tool can go to retirement house :)

Btw Reaper, thanks for the info.

well first of all, thanks a lot for the mod. Its something i've been waiting for :thumbsup:

Now i've read that its currently not working for games without megapack?

Well my solution would be to ask someone you know, who's got the megapack of course, tell him the car/colour you want and let him sell it (for a reasonable price of course :nanananana: )

I already sold a few cars (like a white 288 GTO for instance) and also tried to load the game with the original DB.bnk again after changing the colour of one car. Still works like a charm.

Hope that is of some help until there is a proper solution.

Cheers and thanks again for the mod.

So if this is right, can u please sell me a completly white clk dtm amg? this would be very nice, almost awesome :D

First analysis done :)

Modified file is TDU_CarPhysicsData.db (found in DB.BNK) (108848 bytes for Megapack version).

---

Guys, seems like my CarColors tool can go to retirement house :)

Btw Reaper, thanks for the info.

will you try to release it for the normal 1,66 version??

guys that dont have megapack would be really greatfull ;)

So if this is right, can u please sell me a completly white clk dtm amg? this would be very nice, almost awesome :D

Sure man, ill put up three for now to make you'll get at least one ;) If not, just tell me.

Prices are 333.000 each. (240.000 for the car, 36.000 for the paint job and a little bonus for me ;) )