We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Good Luck in Exams

CarMadMike

Mine start on the 11th May and end on the 15th June, but the majority are in the first two weeks :eek:

Thanks very much for the luck, and I must give mine out to everyone doing exams too, along with a bit of advice.

Whether they're A Levels, GCSEs or SATS, try your best, and be proud of your results - there isn't much point in fretting over what you could have done - I realised that after doing just that with my GCSE results. Sure I could have done better, and there are people who have done and will get better results than me, but they were good enough to get back into the 6th form. Good luck everyone!

I know quite a few people on here have exams coming this month(for 1/2 of us this week),

I'd like to wish them good luck! and don't get too stressed out by them

Mikeh! Wishing people luck gives them bad luck!

Say break a leg then they get good luck, fool! :cheeky:

Anywho, wish everyone the best who have exams.

i have several exams beginning 11th of May, ending some time in June but they are the Year 9 End of Year Exams, results decide which GCSE sets we go into...

All i know so far is that the week beginning 11th of May, i have my english exams and the week beginning 15th June, i have my science exams, dont know about my other subjects yet though...