We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

SIMS 3 has been leaked!!!

ShadowGT

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, the tables have turned, today my sister said she's be happy with her pirated version and made mum cancel the preorder...

so now i am actually going to buy the game as i can see myself getting alot of enjoyment from it and i want to support the developers. i'm actually stopping the amount of piracy i indulge in, and that's quite worrying!

Tried it out today and it's really good and will definitly be buying it. I guess the "crash every half an hour" thing is just so people don't get too attached to the game at the moment and so they will buy it? Reason being is a hell of a lot of crashes are occuring with mine.

Tried it out today and it's really good and will definitly be buying it. I guess the "crash every half an hour" thing is just so people don't get too attached to the game at the moment and so they will buy it? Reason being is a hell of a lot of crashes are occurring with mine.

:lol: I can play mine fine, i played it all last night. Maybe you downloaded a version where they encourage you to buy it. Talk to me later on msn and we can discuss that.

Or it's cause you said 'building ISO' to me last night.. So you have stuffed up somewhere.

----

EA they have said they only have serial protection, so its not heavy like Spore, they claim all it takes is a serial and then thats it so they cannot stop it. Oh if anyone needs cheats ive got them. ;) (I don't use them but i know what they are)

Shark anyone?

http://imgboot.com/images/tool831/screenshot2.jpg

Oh and just so people know, im poor atm.. So i downloaded.. :D $90 AUD is abit much these days.. Even $5 for a damn apple.

mod edit: Please don't post images over 350KB.

Here's a few screenies i took.

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

mod edit: Please don't post images over 350KB.

just found a statement made by EA saying that the pirate version of the game is not the whole game, personally it sounds like BS to me but what do you think?

Click Me

Tbh, it's not gonna bother the pirates anyway. Will just download the "full" version when it's released, and no doubt cracked within a day. :) It's all good for pirates. ;P

@ whoever said the cheats are the same as they were in 1...

that's wrong, the money cheat in 1 was rosebud, not motherlode ;)

edit: i think it may be right what EA are saying, i imagine there will be another city...

also, it does seem somewhat buggy...

make a microwave meal, but leave it before it goes in teh microwave, when you come back to it you have the options 'clean up' and 'nuke' xD atleast it was for me at one point.

Who is right about the cheats. I used "klapaucius" as it does the same +1000 Simoleons.

And here's a tip, I'm not sure it works on Sims 3 but after once typing the money cheat, open the cheat window again and type ";!" as many times as you can, select it and copy. Then paste all the time and you'll get stinkin' rich very quickly. :D