We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: 2008 Shelby Mustang GT500KR Edition V1.1

Tool831

I'll replace Ford Mustang GTR too :cheeky:

As now, cameras and little details (seatbelts if any) will be fixed by Modding Tools.

I think I will release a beta version soon...

Concerning rim size, it must be a database bug I'll have to watch later. But now I'm too busy on other subjects.

• Replies 226
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Replace the GT Convertible?

That was one of the first things I tried actually...

Limited to 360hp on the Ford tuneup, limited to the low 400HP range on the Saleen tuneup, plus there's massive wind noise in the driver's view and hood view that isn't there on the hardtops.

That was one of the first things I tried actually...

Limited to 360hp on the Ford tuneup, limited to the low 400HP range on the Saleen tuneup, plus there's massive wind noise in the driver's view and hood view that isn't there on the hardtops.

It's not going to be fixed just for you so can you please stop talking about it and enjoy the mod? I can see it's only you moaning about it and the more moaning you do the more people will get annoyed with you. :rolleyes:

update: RUF Spyder handles similarly to mustang gtr,has even a little bit better performance(504HP),good views and of course turbo/supercharged effect,only my sound goes just to 6500rpm...I'm using my gtr sound there for now...

Maybe the GTR sound from TDU Addons?

I don't think the RUF Spyder is a very good replacement, if you saw in Top Gear the GT500 wasn't a good handling car, so the Mustang GTR/Saleen Mustang would fit it better.

Edit: The GTR Mustang is way too light I think, so the Saleen Mustang suits it better.

Maybe the GTR sound from TDU Addons?

I don't think the RUF Spyder is a very good replacement, if you saw in Top Gear the GT500 wasn't a good handling car, so the Mustang GTR/Saleen Mustang would fit it better.

Are you a masochist ,you want your car behaving like crap?:nanananana:

Anyway this is the KR edition which is better(not by much but...) than stock gt500,but to be honest XKR(by feel) handles like the gt500:heavy,a bit wobbly,powersliding in low gears,but understeers in fast corners...if you want realism,put it on xkr,if you want fun and poised chasy,go for gtr or ruf spyder(little less "slidey"/more precise,but slightly higher top speed/better acceleration)or the Saleen extreme coupe. There aren't any other cars in tdu ,which would fit for what we're looking for...

p.s. Everything I've said is about how it feels in TDU ,not real life.:p

Maybe it can be Fixed better i Hope, TooL.?

Hi TooL im not making any ReQuest here: I wanted ask you about the Stangs Tail Lights in my Game there Very Pale? Faded, I wanted ask is there anyway they can be more Sparkley Better ,Like Real ones? are on the Stangs PaL?

Ok here is my Pic of what mine looks like. :{

Well i just wanted to ask is all if it could be a simple fix...

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee246/NFSWiLL123/Z_New_Tdu_pic/Just_Asking_GT500KR_Stang.jpg

_

Also Im using the Ellenor Mod, Sound on this Sweet Beast, and she does Fine with my E

- Class 5 Gears. With that Sound. So its :cool:

I wanted ask you about the Stangs Tail Lights in my Game there Very Pale? Faded, I wanted ask is there anyway they can be more Sparkley Better.

Yeah, i will be doing a V1.1 later so ill look into. I want them abit more red aswell.

Only thing is its glass, normally glass on TDU is well white.. So ill see if i can adjust some settings and see what i can do. :) Cannot promise anything normally i don't do colored glass this is the first car ive done with it.

You were testing the KR on the Saleen' date=' your own WIP pic proves that beyond all doubts. The KR was meant to go on the S281, not the GT, you just couldn't figure out how to fix the rim bug so you catered to the bug instead of asking for help..[/quote']

I know this was a PM but i just had to post it cause stop trying to hide your true comments. The GT500KR was not on the Saleen, it was always on the Mustang GT. My WIP picture was on the Mustang GT.

If your talking about this image

20090524012424.jpg

Thats not the saleen rims. Go the the ford dealer and check 'Stock' rim number 3 you'll see its that rim.

So please for the sake of a mod jumping in and telling you or me to stop, build a bridge and get over it. If you don't like it then dont have a go at me about, im not responsible if you bodyswap it and get bugs. Its your own fault for bodyswapping. Aswell for the record stop PM'ing me about your problems.

-----------------------------------------------------

Rapidshare link added!

Just like to remind people that their is an Ignore List option in your User CP. Members added to this will mean their posts will be hidden with the text "This message is hidden because MEMBERNAME is on your ignore list." (you can still view it if you want though with a click) as well as PM's will not be received either. It's their to use so feel free to use it.

Miscelleanous fixes for other body swap will arrive soon; I have a few issues to solve in Modding Tools; indeed they are almost ready.

Just tried with replacing the Mustang GTR, all is perfect but the sound, like Skepsis said, does not go till so high rpms.

Moreover I'm searching for a real HUD, not all-digital... the Mustang GT stock one would fit. Unless someone does a 500KR edition ? :p

Very good job to Tool and Skepsis anyway !

+rep for you (when I can)

Miscelleanous fixes for other body swap will arrive soon; I have a few issues to solve in Modding Tools; indeed they are almost ready.

Just tried with replacing the Mustang GTR, all is perfect but the sound, like Skepsis said, does not go till so high rpms.

Moreover I'm searching for a real HUD, not all-digital... the Mustang GT stock one would fit. Unless someone does a 500KR edition ? :p

Very good job to Tool and Skepsis anyway !

+rep for you (when I can)

Hey man,thank YOU for making the awesome tools!:)

btw I already have the mustang's hud on gtr.;) original sucked!

:pirategold:Now 2 important questions for you regarding the sound: 1.Is it possible to "remove" the rev limiter on individual sounds,so for example as I did the mustang sound on the ford gt's skeleton,it goes up to 6500rpm(like ford gt),but when I want to put it on the gtr which goes up to 7000rpm ,the sound stalls @6500. Is it possible to program that whatever sound you use,that it always uses the limiter of the current car that's on,or maybe even manualy entering values(like top rpm)?:confused:

2. This one is easier:oook:,to choose for yourself which car gets or looses the turbo.

If these two options are doable,combined with your camera position work,tdu would be much nicer experience for moding and you could bodyswap onto almost anything you want,regardles of default camera positions/rpms/turbo or no turbo...ahhh:D...can it be done?:confused::ill:

2 quick responses in order not to fall into off-topic :)

1. each sound package does only work for a particular RPM range.To get better results with the Mustang GTR, a new BNK should be created, based on TDU's genuine Mustang GTR sound.

We don't know much about sound processing and TDU. It appears the ranges, sound volume for example are defined in this weird .xmb file. But it's not an open format, no software is able to open it for now.

It should be possible to mod the max RPM range in car physics (decrease limit to 6500 rpm), but car performance will likely to be decreased also... knowing that physics modding is always risky and could make the game disconnect you.

2. enabling turbo effect is more complicated than I thought. It seems to be more than an ON/OFF button in database. I'll give news when I'll check this point out.