We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Sims houses

SBCriss

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Koenigsegg, just got some interior shots as well.

Kitchen:

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

Entrance Room:

Living Room:

1st Floor Landing:

Study:

Garage:

Meh, the only thing I can think of that is bad about the first Sims game is the lack of camera action, I mean you only have 5 levels of zoom and 4 levels of rotation. But the biggest plus must be the great selection of items around the net. Atm I probably have over 4,000 items in my inventory, which gives me a great choice and variety. :)

Meh, the only thing I can think of that is bad about the first Sims game is the lack of camera action, I mean you only have 5 levels of zoom and 4 levels of rotation. But the biggest plus must be the great selection of items around the net. Atm I probably have over 4,000 items in my inventory, which gives me a great choice and variety. :)

Yeah compared to the new Sims games the first one does seem a bit rubbish, but there again that's due to all the enhancements in technology itself and game design. If anyone is thinking about the Sims 3 it is well worth it, the added enhancement of diagonal objects makes the game much better.

Shame you can't go in the community lots though at the moment.

I have Sims 2 Family Fun Stuff and Sims 2 Making Business original copies, so maybe I should give them a try. Last time I played those last year if I remember correctly. Cool thing was that there were 4-5 stores available in each house, where in Sims 1 there are only 2. Btw, what is the floors limit in Sims 3?

you definitely have some building skills there, ever thought about going into architechure?

all my house end up looking like the same old boxes, plus i always end up running out of money

Psssst, he used a premade house ;)

Think I m,ay have to invest in sims 3. All i used to do on the old ones was design and make houses, never really played the game at all, i remember having 1 house that made the game lag big style on the selection screen thingy

you definitely have some building skills there, ever thought about going into architechure?

all my house end up looking like the same old boxes, plus i always end up running out of money

Psssst, he used a premade house ;)

Yes it was pre-made but i have changed the size and shape of the whole building, added two floors and redesigned the garden, so i'd say it's a new house now.

really.... the cheater, i re-tract my last statement

Nah you don't :cheeky: