We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

T3hReaper: 2005 Vauxhall/Holden/Opel Astra VXR [V1.0]

T3hReaper91

i don't know for vauxhall or holden, but as for opel astra gtc i've seen some picture with the panoramic view... so i'd say yes...

Thanks again for this mod... an i hope someone would consider my thread request and will do the Opel Vectra GTS/OPC or Vauxhall Vectra VXR

thanks, great. then i might download it. i already have the Scirocco instead of the Golf. But this might be cooler.

oh and you may add also, the SPEEDSTER/or VAUXHALL idunno which corresponding name it has. :D It was in the NFS also. Speedster would be perfect on the Saturn Sky slot. I think.

• Replies 64
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks, great. then i might download it. i already have the Scirocco instead of the Golf. But this might be cooler.

oh and you may add also, the SPEEDSTER/or VAUXHALL idunno which corresponding name it has. :D It was in the NFS also. Speedster would be perfect on the Saturn Sky slot. I think.

The Speedster is a rebodied Lotus Elise.... (With a GM Engine)

• 6 months later...

You should reconsider your opinion again. Bump it to say "thank you", is a GOOD reason (ontopic) to bump a thread. (against bumping + offtopic)

Yes, this mod is really nice. Sadly, its an old one and you can't compare this Juiced2-model with the new mods based on forza-models.

best regards

• 1 year later...
    • 2 years later...