We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza Motorsport 3 Announced at E3!

Eudemon

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Imo im not interested about how many people are on the grid.. Aslong as its fun and true to real physics and the customization,sounds and finally roll damage (With actual damage anyway) I'm a happy chap. :) I just know the car list with interior view really kicks arse so i cant really say "I hope" etc cause its exactly what i wished for. *Pictures self in a carrera GT*

Not to mention im a photo shoot type person so upping the graphics and more bump maps etc etc just makes it 1000 times better. I could hump turn10.

I don't think adding another 2 cars would result in a downgrade in the graphics too much though, 8 is average these days. I mean think about it Forza 2 was originally going to have 12 and then due to time or mouldy cheese they scaled back to 8. Now they could have made those 10/12 work with the time they have. It's like in 25 years of racing we have went backwards rather than forwards.

But adding a couple more cars really isn't going to affect nothing its just extra cars.. Nothing that wouldn't affect the way you drive or play. ;) Plus that might of been a custom race they been talking about you never know with these options they claim to be not speaking about you could be jumping the gun on first impressions. :cheeky:

well, tata is on their side (jag XKR) so i'm pressuming landy/rangey will be in too

the SUV reasons indeed seem valid to me, it's more valid to put the range rover sport in than it is to put something like a daihatsu midget II in (like on the other side of the fence)

although 100 tracks means 10 at most... :p (10 Tracks, 5 variants each, with another 50 by reversing them all)

edit: All fictional tracks have a story!? what the hell happened to test track cobra then? the story of a spastic who went mental with a crayon on a napkin, and then the doodle was turned into a real course by a rich man who lives in a desert? :confused:

some members here will be pleased....

AUSSIE MUSCLE INCLUDED IN FORZA 3!

when asking if Forza 3 will feature Australian cars, the answer back was that Aussies cars would be included, and that drivers from Down Under would be happy with what cars are chosen. Of course he couldn’t elaborate on that naturally, nor could he confirm or deny that there would be the Australian tracks featured in Forza 3.

http://oxcgn.com/2009/06/04/oxcgn-confirms-forza-3-aussie-cars-included/

ALSO!

full support for the fanatec 360 racing wheel! hope you guys like!

some members here will be pleased....

AUSSIE MUSCLE INCLUDED IN FORZA 3!

http://oxcgn.com/2009/06/04/oxcgn-confirms-forza-3-aussie-cars-included/

Faps rapidly. :p I'm going to explode if later on i see a FPV or a HSV.

You sir should be shot. I will admit it looks good and theres some nice cars but only 8 cars on the grid and 2D textures on the cars when moving?

What on earth crawled up your bum? :lol: Hasn't anyone noticed GT5 does the 2D wheel texture aswell.. :rolleyes: Build a bridge and get over it david.

*Watches david transform into a GT5 fan* :oook:

:cheeky: (Only joking david) *Pats head*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ferrari California is in Forza 3. :) As someone went to Turn10's forza 3 event.

http://forums.nicoclub.com/zerothread/428860-forza-3-driven