We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Grin116: Range Rover Vogue

Grin116

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Try SSR. It's a ugly car so you have no other choice! :D It has a small bug with the saftybelt when you put it on SSR, but evry car I tried to put on the SSR had this bug...

The Chevy?

GREAT IDEA!

Getting rid of an ugly car haha!

Edit:

The only bug i find is the bad interior view and a small bug in the left window, once i replaced it with the SSR (whitch is great) i see the safety belt sticking out of the window, maybe those two bugs can be solved later on?

i must agree with galy in this one...im sorry grin but you blighted this awesome car!

The front is totally messed up, the dimensions are messed up too(too big windows, undersized rear lights...and whats wrong with the radiator grill?)!

VERY sad :crying:

range20rover203_020td6620vogue.jpg

well thanks that youve at least tried it...if you want to correc those "bugs" to be like the real one in the pic i would be very thankfull...

The mod is certainly not horrible, but one thing that i think is true, is that its a TAD too big. In terms of the interior camera, i have found that it works best with the Lexus 600HL. It is the only vehicle where you can use the interior camera without looking inside your players ribs, you can see the steering wheel decently. If the car were to be shrinked properly to fit the Lexus 600HL with a better view of the interior, this car would be an absolute instant hit. Good work, i look forward to seeing an update in the near future! :)

i must agree with galy in this one...im sorry grin but you blighted this awesome car!

Grin didn't make the model, he found it and converted it to work in TDU, if there are issues with the actual styling of the car then that is the fault of the original modeler surely? Also he says it is converted from GTA Vice City, all the vehicles on that game were relatively blocky.

But it was made originally to work in that game, had it been made specially for a game that had half decent vehicle models perhaps it would have been a more accurate model. My point is it's not something Grin is responsible for.