We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

R.I.P Jacko

StrickenHAWK?

Please guys do forgive the Photographer. He's been under extensive amounts of stress. His childhood hero just died. It's only his natural protection system triggered.

BTW I kinda liked MJ back in middle '80s when he was a proper talented black person. '90s was so hard on him and his mind have cracked under huge pressure. That's it, he tried to deal with it so hard till the rest of his life. I'm sure he has never been truly happy since he was a little child.

And I do believe he got rather odd relationship with children, primary because he practically has never been one. He was a star at the age of 5. Not a healthy thing for ur mind.

RIP MJ, hope u gonna be better now.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay quit with the jokes the off topic and anything else. This thread is here to pay respect to Jacko, nothing more nothing less. If you don't want to then don't bother posting, all it's causing is heated arguments.

And Mb regarding the rep you posted, i can't say i'm shocked. You have taken this too far now and people that dislike it are taking the action they see appropriate. So just cut it out and let's get this thread back on topic. (You've been here a while now, you should know not to double post :evil:)

Thread Cleaned

i have loads of jokes, but i wont post them. this thread is to mourn a great musician (which i will)

but the jokes are there to mock the somewhat shady person that was off the stage, i think it's fair.

although on TV there were people crying (urgh?) and one had the nerve to say 'people will remember this day forever as the day music died' come on, he hasnt even written anything good in over 15 years

I can't say I listened a lot to Michael Jackson music, but he certainly did a lot for the future music.

I read that it's the rest of the Jackson family vs. the childrens Mom about who are going to take care of them now... Hope they get it sorted out.

R.I.P.

Although I never really listened to alot of his music and in general regarded him as a bit of an odd bloke, you can't deny that his contribution to music won't be missed.

Although it's always sad when someone dies I fail to understand why his death is so much more important than the thousands of people who die everyday due to illness. It annoys me that people value his life over the lives of 'ordinary' people. I know he was famous but that surely makes no difference, in the end, he was a human being like anyone else. I guess that's way the world is going these days, right?

As for all the jokes, it's just downright imature to be honest. It wouldn't be funny if I made jokes everytime someone I knew died. Like I said, he was a human being like everyone else.

R.I.P Jacko

Although I never really listened to alot of his music and in general regarded him as a bit of an odd bloke, you can't deny that his contribution to music won't be missed.

Although it's always sad when someone dies I fail to understand why his death is so much more important than the thousands of people who die everyday due to illness. It annoys me that people value his life over the lives of 'ordinary' people. I know he was famous but that surely makes no difference, in the end, he was a human being like anyone else. I guess that's way the world is going these days, right?

As for all the jokes, it's just downright imature to be honest. It wouldn't be funny if I made jokes everytime someone I knew died. Like I said, he was a human being like everyone else.

R.I.P Jacko

I'll think you'll find the jokes come from people who see death as just one of those things, I was on a building site so got about 10 jokes through after everyone heard it on the 8 o clock news on the way to work. I love them; I personally think you should be able to joke about everything because if yo8u can’t have a laugh what’s the point in life. I mean people like Frankie Boyle make a joke about Princess Diana people just laugh, why not when the news is fresh? I can understand that the jokes are not wanted here so won’t say my favourite about Alex Ferguson.

Anyway went to my summer ball and then clubbing and while I’ve never really got into his music it is brilliant with a group of people. RIP.

The main point of what I said wasn't to nag about the jokes, I honestly don't mind as long you keep 'em off here, judging by peoples reactions to them.

Admittedly he drew all the wrong kind of attention to himself, but the guy's dead now, give him a break.

Awww, you are worried about your rep on an internet forum? Cute.

Neg rep me for that all you like, I've got so many a few more won't hurt. They look nice under my infractions list. :)

It's only a bit of humour as Speedtouch has already stated, famous people, no matter who, will always have jokes made about them, it's part of being in the public eye. They take the good with the bad. Scratch that, there is NO SUCH THING as BAD publicity.

Okay quit with the jokes the off topic and anything else. This thread is here to pay respect to Jacko, nothing more nothing less. If you don't want to then don't bother posting, all it's causing is heated arguments.

^^^^^^

Guys, calm down, whats flaming each other got to do with Michael jackson's death? take it off of here.

This thread is meant to be for paying respects to MJ, re-read what baldy said, this thread has really shown everyone the maturity levels of some members on here.

Listen guys, this thread is for paying your respects to Michael Jackson, love him or hate him most grew up with his music or is listening to an artist who has great respect for him. So leave out the jokes and put downs, if you got nothing nice to say then don't bother posting, simple as that.

You want to post jokes use the thread in The Bin for that but this is not the place for it.

Now Play nice. :D

Posts that didn't do much for the original topic were deleted, yours was trying to help sure, but the posts you were responding to were deleted so there wasn't much point in keeping your posts when the posts you were posting about were no longer there! Make sense? ;)

Now please get back on topic.

no, i don't care, its just childish that they want us to put our name so they can do it back. you got the wrong end of the stick 'MATE'.

I see it as a lot more childish to not leave your name. I have self respect which stops me from responding with neg rep, or responding at all. It's the internet - not like loosing a best friend.