We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

StrickenHAWK?

I just bought a Nissan Almera Si(N15), That's a 1.4 that packs 80Bhp and a top speed of 107Mph! And that was when it was new in the late 90's! :P

Don't have any pictures, but drove it 25 miles(from the last owner to my dads work), and I love it already! Handles well and the throttle responce is good as well!(really twichy in a good way).

Would've given it a good drive, but lets say my Insurance doesn't start till next week!;)

It's to replace the Rover 75, which sadly will be getting sold in the next 2 weeks. I'll miss it, really will! :(

I really need to get the MR2 Sorted as well, but sadly I've got to go with things, and Insurance in the UK don't like 18 year olds!

I just bought a Nissan Almera Si(N15), That's a 1.4 that packs 80Bhp and a top speed of 107Mph! And that was when it was new in the late 90's! :P

Don't have any pictures, but drove it 25 miles(from the last owner to my dads work), and I love it already! Handles well and the throttle responce is good as well!(really twichy in a good way).

Would've given it a good drive, but lets say my Insurance doesn't start till next week!;)

It's to replace the Rover 75, which sadly will be getting sold in the next 2 weeks. I'll miss it, really will! :(

I really need to get the MR2 Sorted as well, but sadly I've got to go with things, and Insurance in the UK don't like 18 year olds!

I drove one (the Almera) once and I didnt like it (i just did 30 or so miles on the motorway at around 90mph and it was really noisy). Insurance is a bit better here. I got a quote for my 1st car (a Renault Sport Clio 172) of around 750£ at 18

That sounded pretty dreary 'til you mentioned MR2 haha, I would say go for either Admiral or Elephant.co.uk for your insurance as I'm almost 20 and getting all my cheapest quotes from them two.

Good luck getting insured on a MR2 still :cheeky:

I've been getting £1,500 quotes for a 160bhp civic vti.

Us in the UK get it real bad for insurance(well, under 25 year old guys).

Depending on where you live also is a disadvantage! I'm much more likely to crash and die/kill someone else than most of you's in the eye's of the Insurance indusrty, because i like in North-east Scotland, which i beleave has the most fatale crash's involving under 25 year olds!

Still need to check what it'll be for the Nissan, but should be alot less than the 75!(2L turbo diesel to a 1.4)

If need be I could use my 'insurance' i used for a few of my friends cars when ive had a shot, if you know what I mean!;)

I've been doing insurance quotes recently out of curiosity and if I've filled in the forms correctly (which I'm sure I have) then if I stick with my car, insurance is under £1000 which suprised me, and I can insure myself on my dad's Fabia vRS for £1300 which also suprised me. I think it was Elephant.co.uk who quoted me £1300 on my dads car. Only problem is I don't have the money to buy the car in the first place :/

I'll probably just stick with the 306 until it dies though, I'd hate for it to be passed on to a stupid little boy racer who'll run it into the ground after a couple of months.

Contain your Orgasms ladies. I'm back after a long long long hiatus. Mainly coz ryzza said i should post my new ride lol.

Just recently got my bike learners.

my 1998 Kawasaki GPX 250R

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

And this is me my first day of learning to ride lol

To get motorbike Learners you have to be 18 here (16 for Car Learners, 18 for Car License). Learners can't ride high powered bikes either.

Motorcycle learner permits : VicRoads

Makes sense. Basically like the US system where you need a full car license before you can get your motorcycle permit, then license (called an "endorsement" here). :)

-Leadfoot