We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

StrickenHAWK?

Basically it's just a nice big dealership of Rolls Royce's, BMW's, Mini's and Husqvarna's. You can also play Forza 4 and buy merchandise here.

On a serious note, it's great. I don't know why, but I found the upper floor, where people take delivery of their new cars, the best thing about it. It's just nice. When I buy a BMW in the future, I'm definitely paying the fee and taking delivery here.

Consider it as a taste of what you can expect in the BMW Museum. ;)

Used to drive:

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

Link to Build Thread

Used to drive:

p1000826n.jpg

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnd:

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

Currently drive:

http://i925.photobucket.com/albums/ad96/killalldude/P1010603.jpg

Long story short:

91' Ford Taurus GL - Learned to drive in it. Main car I used when I was in high school. Now it's my younger sister's car.

06' Chrysler 300C SRT-8 - Daddy's car that I used to drive it occasionally in high school and currently when I come home for long weekends/breaks.

93' Chrysler Town & Country - Also learned to drive in it (this is actually the first car I actually drove). Occasionally used to get to high school. Now it's the car I use to travel between home and college.

Doesn't seem to be enjoying life...not anymore anyway :L

Bad ass Town & Country. You should lower it and scrape like hell :lol:

Did i post this yet?

http://i791.photobucket.com/albums/yy194/MartijnMb/IMG_1802-1.jpg

Turn it into a rally beast?

Bad ass Town & Country. You should lower it and scrape like hell :lol:

I'd love to throw some white wall tires on it and slam it, but don't have a clue as to how to lower it. There's no aftermarket for this car :lol:

Doesn't seem to be enjoying life...not anymore anyway :L

:confused: Why you say that?

No, it was an old one where they compared the Ford, Vauxhall and Mercedes people carriers. Think 5th Gear did a similar review about that time as well

Yes, and the Fiat Multipla turned out to be the best, ugliest choice..

Was this the episode with the convertible people carrier?

Convertible people carrier..?

I'd love to throw some white wall tires on it and slam it, but don't have a clue as to how to lower it. There's no aftermarket for this car :lol:

:confused: Why you say that?

I know I'm late but still. Chop those springs and she will be scraping in no time.

Guest MrLolololXD

Yeah, NEVER cut your springs. It's a major hazard and it's just not worth the risk, especially when progressive lowering springs are so cheap now, or even a 2nd hand set of coilovers.

20121128_120043.jpg

Installed a little box that gives me up to 6 new pages of stats and sensor readings on the Multi Function Display (which could already show me loads of stuff while stock). Also means I now get to see the "real speed" (which is used to work out the odometer, etc) instead of the one it normally shows which over-compensates by 8% in my case.

Most of them end up losing their license or their life fairly quickly anyway

No worries mate Centerlink paid for me tires so they can also pay for me license too

Crappadore = Commodore? :rofl:

Yep :cheeky:

Or, Commonwhore

Or Bombadore\Bommadore :lol:

If I was told to drive a Commonwhore for work, I would finish the job, then I would drive to the nearest river and keep going. I hear they are pretty good on water.

I don't plan on cutting the springs. But there are no lowering springs/coilover kits that are specific to this car. And I'm not sure if it's possible to safely retrofit a kit from another car.

Can't you get coilovers specially made for your car?