We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

StrickenHAWK?

Hiya! :hiya:

V8 D11 sold to Netherlands, E34 is going to be sold too. In meanwhile I bought another 525TDS E34 1996 (February 96') in great shape. Individual package with full option (only 2 things are missing to be complete full - Nivo and electric steering wheel 'column') it's Shadow line with very rare Techno Violet colour. Most great is engine that has only 250kkm (proved in BMW - it was serviced to 2012 in BMW Drezno) interior is almost like new (even leather on seats is matte :eek: ). If I will have a minute I will take few photos, it's bone stock now :p

Of course it's manual :) After winter (meanwhile) I will buy some wheels in good shape , there are 3 options: M-System II, Rondell 0058 or BBS RC - all of them in 18" from 8" wide to 10" (idk what I will hit in auctions) and some KW or AP coilovers x4. I've been searching that car for 2 years so it's great to have it now :D

Maybe all of You (or maybe a half) thinking why I buyed such old car? Reply is quick - they are the best! It never let me down on road or street. Now I have other expensive things to do like my room or a garage. After I get VIN decoded I will post it down here :)

Greets! ;)

Specs:

- three pedals

- six cylinders

- one turbocharger

It is fully loaded except:

- xenons (retrofitting them for sure)

- front PDC

- BMW Individual tints

- CUPHOLDER!!!!!!!!!!!

I would write a super long essay about the trip to Germany. How a similar looking E90 3er raced us on the way to Prague and how we won that little race when we overtook that guy at 240 km/h and how we were laughing. How we were stuck in a traffic jam on the Autobahn for 2,5 hours in the evening, And how I felt like a king watching the Swagon driving behind and in front of us on the journey back to the East. And so on and so on. But I don't want to waste my time.

So, here are a few photos instead.

11421957765_95ec6f6ca7_h.jpg

11420819114_51c3d77fb4_h.jpg

11421164743_cac59b13f4_h.jpg

11421357505_b9cb67c18e_h.jpg

#TWERKIT

11421996905_b8a9658cea_h.jpg

11422117796_f2462f7374_h.jpg

victory.gif

roundel.gif

lots of excitement

When can I show up for a test drive?

Well, in other news, I finally figured out what's wrong with my Golf's battery. What's wrong with it is that there is absolutely nothing wrong with it, but one of the terminals keeps disconnecting and reconnecting itself (and thus depleting the charge) due to the previous butter hand of an owner not fitting the replacement battery properly and fastening it down. Ugh.

Still a better love story than twilight :cheeky:

This true love, patch. Me, cis and the 135i. And you're that old funny uncle in a 5 Series. :p

Spent an hour sitting in the car. :D Harman Kardon is very good and finally it properly communicates with my iPod. It needs serious detailing. Lots of pretty nasty scratches from car washes, swirls and some grime. The leather is dirty, too. Not happy with the dealership's pre-delivery car treatment.

Wolf needs a bath though :c

At this time of year? Ah hell nah!

Been meaning to give her a quick jet wash for the past 3 months just to get rid of the worst.

That said, I let my mates write on the back last week...having stuff like "I wish my wife was this dirty" and such on the back of the car not good when you reverse park the car at work, facing the window of the bored of directors. I did wounder why they were all looking at me when I got out the car!

This true love, patch. Me, cis and the 135i. And you're that old funny uncle in a 5 Series. :p

Spent an hour sitting in the car. :D Harman Kardon is very good and finally it properly communicates with my iPod. It needs serious detailing. Lots of pretty nasty scratches from car washes, swirls and some grime. The leather is dirty, too. Not happy with the dealership's pre-delivery car treatment.

I'll still be faster than you :evil:

:cheeky:

Ne'hways, I'd just drive it in Ecopro to contain myself xD

But in my opinion you have the better looking Impreza gen. I get sick of seeing the 3rd gen models that everyone "stances" around where I live. These 3rd gens and VW are common scene cars now like how the Civic were in the early 2000's (still is).